Since you left Jehovahs................................

by defd 119 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i don't believe in anything right now except for what i see around me. all religions have failed me as far as i'm concerned. the way i see it, i win either way. if i'm right...i just die and return to the earth. if jehoover people are right, then i'll die and return to the earth. the whole paradise thing always seemed wacked out to me anyway.

and i love brenda and mouthy!!! ((((((((((((((((brenda mouthy))))))))))))))))))))

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar

r6laser

I understand your point very well. That was your experience, but not necessarily typical. Most of us really, really believed in this stuff. We believed in the suppression of our own wills to that of the Org, though shrouded in much different terms. You, somehow, must not have succumbed to it. As I said, you were one of the lucky ones. It took me years to rid my psyche of the majority of programming. For some it takes longer, some shorter.

Just because you experienced it one way, does not make it so for the rest.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

R6laser,

I agree to a point... but many of us were raised in it and really didn't have a choice...until we became of age...and by that time the indocrination had a lot of influence. It took me until I was 38 to see through it... wish I could reclaim the years I lost to my "free will". It took me all those years to realize that I had a choice. Nearly all the people I grew up with in the borg are still in it....probably most there because of family.

Coffee

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I have hope that I might be able to help someone TODAY

I have hope that I might live to see ANOTHER DAY

I have hope that something will make me smile TODAY

I have hope that I can live my life for TODAY

The peace and serenity I experience TODAY gives me paradise right here right now on the earth.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser
    I understand your point very well. That was your experience, but not necessarily typical. Most of us really, really believed in this stuff. We believed in the suppression of our own wills to that of the Org, though shrouded in much different terms. You, somehow, must not have succumbed to it. As I said, you were one of the lucky ones. It took me years to rid my psyche of the majority of programming. For some it takes longer, some shorter.

Just because you experienced it one way, does not make it so for the rest.

Daystar,

I agree with your point and I can see how the JW programs their followers. I was one of them and it did take me some time to get rid of that mentality.

Coffe_black,

I also agree with your point that some might stay because of family left behind. My mother, uncle and some cousins are still in but somehow I still talk to them without any problems. I was able to fade successfully so the elders don't bother me and they don't bother anyone that still talks to me. To most in the KH I'm still a witness because I haven't been DFed so they still talk to me when they see me. In their eyes I'm just another 'spiritual weak person' that doesn't attend the weekly meetings anymore. Seeing as so far it hasn't caused me any problems that's how I plan on leaving it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

luv, jojo

Thanks sweetie XXXXXXXFor your comment...And all the other lovely remarks. DF dont be offended! we all know how hard it is to realize we were following a false prophet. (((( HUG)) I still love ya even though I dont know you... Only because I have been where you are ( in your thought process) I stuck up for the WT big time. I truly would have died for the Organization...I HONESTLY believed it was under Gods direction. If you still believe that- It is your choice.That is one thing I am happy about now- That I have free will to make choices Good or bad. I just have to take the consquences that is all.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Organization and the faith. What hope do yall entertain for the future....the everlasting future? Do you still believe, want to be on a paradise earth or what?

Well, to answer your question I believe that (to quote Paul) “in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make”.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

JamesThomas,

I really love the picture and the expressions about your personal experience relative to Plato's Allegory of the Cave was beautifully put.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Defd, I am offended that you had to make such personal attacks on Mouthy, MrsJones, BrendaC and the other fine women that posted an honest response to your question. Just part of a long list of fine persons you have attacked rather than dare answer the honest and sincere statements and questions that have been posed. Disgusting!

I have not met any of them in person, but have come to deeply respect them. They represent decades of real experiences, real feelings, real lives wasted or torn to parts by the Watchtower hatred and lies.

I am sorry that time and again you just come here to play the antagonist. Your self-righteous judgmentatlism becomes more obvious to all that watch it unfold in pathetic layers here.

You are just troll-baiting a trap then running to the hills.

I wish you would just print your posts out and present them to your head-Pharisee. Then you will see how loving and kind your beloved Watchtower organization truly can be. You defend them ,but they would cut your throat ear-to-ear without a thought. They may be watching even now. Beware. You may soon be joining the ranks of us 'apostates'. You already are by their definition. How do you think "Jehovah's organization" views you? Some sort of defender? Nope. In their eyes you are just a 'dead man walking' - remember Jehovah knows it all.

You are already a man without a country. You betray the Watchtower every time you come here. By the time you get done p*ssing all the posters here off, you won't have anyone to turn to when they finally df you as a traitor to your kingdom.

Jeff

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( Mouthy ))) Your love has put my anger over defd's responses to shame. Thank you for your fine example of true loving christian spirit.

DefD. When you are finally free of JWdom, when your name is finally read from the platform on Ministry School night, I will welcome you with welcome arms and I will not say "I told you so".

Until then I wish you peaceful sleep and universes blessings.

Auntie Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit