Christmas not Xmas!

by hibiscusfire 405 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
  • Tigerman
    Tigerman

Yes, it was titled, " See John Doe Run".

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO BACK TO BEING JW's BECAUSE YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT A REASON EXCEPT TO STUFF YOUR GUTS AND RECEIVE GIFTS.

YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS AND HE IS NOT EVEN THE REASON FOR CHRISTMAS. HE'S NOT EVEN REAL.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN DON'T CELEBRATE IT!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hibiscusfire

• damselfly
    damselfly
    We make a mockery out of Christmas when we focus on the word and not on the meaning.

John beat me to it.

Hibiscus with all respect, you have spent the how many pages and posts now focusing on the word and not the meaning? Christmas/X-mas has been "mocked" enough in this thread, leave it alone.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Thank you Hibiscus. I love you too.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Its all crap.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hibiscus with all respect, you have spent the how many pages and posts now focusing on the word and not the meaning? Christmas/X-mas has been "mocked" enough in this thread, leave it alone.

I was referring to Christmas and not Xmas.

Hib

• John Doe
    John Doe

Tell me Hib, do you yell and insult everyone who points out your contradictions, or are we special? Why do you hate so?

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    ok I'll calm down because I'll be back for you!!!!

Hibie

Hibie, I'm waiting patiently, and meanwhile have added two or three posts, in your own time please......

While I'm waiting, I can't help commenting on the remark, which is the most unChristian thing I've seen on this thread.

"Good grief is he for real the bald baboon!!"

Moreover, only people who are not confident they are right resort to shouting, such as...

AND I'M ALSO NOT WRONG. BOY AM I NOT WRONG.

and:

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO BACK TO BEING JW's BECAUSE YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT A REASON EXCEPT TO STUFF YOUR GUTS AND RECEIVE GIFTS.

YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS AND HE IS NOT EVEN THE REASON FOR CHRISTMAS. HE'S NOT EVEN REAL.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN DON'T CELEBRATE IT!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!!!!

I never was a JW, were you? Just curious. You are doing a very effective job of persuading potential Christians to turn their backs on Christ - why can't you see that?
  • damselfly
    damselfly
    Post 978 of 978
    since 18-May-05

I was referring to Christmas and not Xmas.

Hib

I know sweetie, and it's gone on for 11 pages now. Can't you agree to disagree? There must be something else you would like to chat about?

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit