Christmas not Xmas!

by hibiscusfire 405 Replies latest jw friends

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Tigerman's input counts 1 million times times the negative input. Do you know why?

He's outstanding! And that's what makes him special.

God is looking at all of you including myself.

With all the sophisticated language used, it all boils down to:

1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Romans 1:22
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools...

The Spirit of the Lord is simple yet powerful.

Hibiscusfire

• Xandria
    Xandria

Hey Hibiscus:

Didn't you hear, Jesus decided to get hip. Xesus.

X.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

You people do not know what true love is if you don't know GOD.

God is Love. Jesus Christ is the only one in history who has died on a cross (sinless) for the entire world. So respecting His name is something you should not take as a joke. His name is above all names. He is the King of kings and Lord of all.

Hibiscusfire

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok Hib, Ok....We were just trying to tell you that people don't mean any disrespect by spelling it xmas, we explained how that came about.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

1 John 2:22
    Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Matthew 1:18,21 The Birth of Jesus Christ
    This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. …

Matthew 1:21-23
    " … She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"—which means, "God with us."

Christ Jesus

Hibie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hibbie, I love you honey, but are you sure you're not getting a gigantic kick out of pushing people's buttons?

I remember my mom and sister would get caught in a groove, you know, like when the needle gets stuck in a groove on a record that's scratched and plays the same line over and over and over again. Turns out my mom and sister have borderline personality disorder and this type of unreason is a hallmark of their mental illness. The inability to see reality even when it's proved to you is not a good thing.

Yeah, Christmas is not all about Jesus anymore. Who'd a thunk it? The X in the ABBREVIATION X-mas, now that's a whole different matter. Even as a child I could tell you that it was an abbreviation. You're an adult. Wait, how old are you? I better not make assumptions...

Still love you though. KissKissKisssssss!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Can we talk about sex now? I remember one Christmas when we were half drunk under the Christmas tree...

W

• Mulan
    Mulan
    You people do not know what true love is if you don't know GOD.

That sounds a little judgmental to me.

You need to cool off and stop judging those who don't agree with you. You are fighting a losing battle here.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Flying:

Yeah, Christmas is not all about Jesus anymore.

That's absurd!

Hibiscus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit