Christmas not Xmas!

by hibiscusfire 405 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas
    As an Ex Jehovah's Witness you people should understand the value of the birth of Jesus Christ which is celebrated at Christmas time.

WTF......I think you got that WRONG!!! As a few times it was posted that we are now damaged BECAUSE of religion and alot now don't believe in it AT ALL.

I said it before as did others it was FIRST a PAGAN HOLIDAY.........

!!!!!GO PAGAN"S!!!!!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

mrsjones:

Either you really dont have a point or somewhere you have lost your train of thought. You seem to be a bit confused my dear.

Josie

No darling you are the one who is confused. What do you know about Christmas and really celebrating it. Enough to know that you are and X and you don't count. You're not special Mrs. X --- you do not have a name anymore....you are just a face in the crowd. Your birthday may come and go but to the world you are nothing. You just do not exist. You are not special and you have no purpose mrsjone aka Mrs. X.

How do you feel mrs. Nobody??? think think think ask God to give you understanding

Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

John Doe: What's that smell?

Check in your pants or your top lip.

hibie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

wow good thing i'm an adult and names dont hurt me. my advice to you Hisbis is not to take this issue so seriously. people are being to doubt your sanity

Josie

• Princess
    Princess
    YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO BACK TO BEING JW's BECAUSE YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT A REASON EXCEPT TO STUFF YOUR GUTS AND RECEIVE GIFTS.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last time I checked, they don't celebrate Christmas. FWIW, I don't stuff my guts, ever...and I'm not that into receiving gifts. I prefer to give them.

YOU BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS AND HE IS NOT EVEN THE REASON FOR CHRISTMAS. HE'S NOT EVEN REAL.

I do the Santa thing for my kids. I believe in the spirit of Santa (who lives in us all at Christmas). I don't believe in Jesus.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN DON'T CELEBRATE IT!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!!!!

I know why I celebrate it. Christmas has different meanings for different people/races/religions. That's perfectly OK with the non-judgmental people of the world....unlike yourself.

By the way, thanks for completely ignoring me again in your pseudo-Christian manner. You shame yourself.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey Hib. I just thought I'd let you know that you should be thanking me. I saved your life yesterday. Yep, if it weren't for me, you'd be good as eaten. How you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

I was out for my daily walk, chatting with Jesus, asking him how he felt about Christmas.

He says, "Christmas, what's that?"

Anyway, we were just beginning to engage in a deep theological discussion, when out of nowhere a crap-eating dog came running by us. I lurched, quick-as-a-whip, and choked that crap-eating dog to death. So, you owe me big time sister. :-)

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

ascot:

Okay, now I get it; Hib's gotta be around 11 or 12 years old.

Ahhh they always say the sophisticated language is more complicated than simple.

It's like eating pizza or roti with a knife and fork.

Jesus said, unless you become like a child you cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

That's why evolution theory is so foolish.

Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

mrsjones: wow good thing i'm an adult and names dont hurt me. my advice to you Hisbis is not to take this issue so seriously. people are being to doubt your sanity

Ever wondered why they crucified Jesus????

Hibiscusfire

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Hib,

Do you fast during Advent to prepare yourself for the Solemnity of Christmas?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i agree with ascot...you are pretty juvenile Hibis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit