Who's ready for some football?

by Big Dog 124 Replies latest social entertainment

• kls
    kls
    The NFL is always looking for good poop slingers..

Umm , then the team will have to shower cause i pooed on them not a bad idea ValisI am always thinking of the benefits.

• kls
    kls
    That is a very strange physical reaction to me, Kathy. I have much the same reaction to you, although it's not my finger that sticks up.

Whoa Robbie , you really should have that toe checked out before it stays that way

BigDog,,body english on a Bowlingball ,,,,,,,,,,but what if you don't speak english

• Sith
    Sith

"Football in my house means pizza, wine, a third quarter nap (that's me)"
    Good lord, Cruzan. I'll conceed the pizza and nap. However, there is no wine in football.

• Buster
    Buster

Sith:

Wow, you do see some changes in the upcoming season.

NE: Yes, they did lose both DC and OC and I expect the season record to show it. Frankly, I foresee more difficulty in the Linebacker corp. But if that regular season record puts them in as a WC, they still win the conference because Belichek will have it all ironed out by the playoffs.

NY: The may have a fine season

Pitt: I agree, they get to the AFC game, but lose to NE

Seattle: In the 'bowl?! Ya gotta be kiddin'. I've watched Hasslebeck since he was in HS - no way. The team has no heart. They have a coach that won't make timely changes.

• Sith
    Sith

Kathy, that's not my toe

• melmoth
    melmoth

"When did a town last have the World Baseball and World Football Champs at the same time?"
    Might have been done since this, but NY in 1969 had the Jets and Mets. (Granted, it's easier to pull off when you have two teams in each league.)
    Isn't a Red Sox championship supposed to be a sign of the final days?

• kls
    kls
    Kathy, that's not my toe

Sorry Robbie , i meant your finger ,,silly me

• melmoth
    melmoth

"Pitt: I agree, they get to the AFC game, but lose to NE"
    I was really pulling for Pitt last year in the AFC title game, but I didn't think they stood much of a chance without a break or two AND a poor game from the Pats. NE has been just too smart, disciplined and relentless. They look so beatable, yet keep winning. I'm so hoping they fall a notch or two this year - and there's some reason to believe they could.

• Buster
    Buster

melmoth,

Yup, I think NE will seem more vulnerable this year, especially early in the season with new coaching staff, thinness at ILB, and a brutal early schedule.

I look for Brady to continue his trend toward more downfield passing while losing nothing off his short game. Speaking of short game, I see them continuing to dominate the ball control with Dillon and that short passing game.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I followed the Raiders in the 80's, got really into the whole football thing and then... <gasp> ...they moved to LA!!!

I haven't really followed football since, still have hurt feelings.

If there is a game on the tube that has either the Packers or the Steelers I'll watch with interest. The Cowboys have nice bums but aren't much good at football... <ducks thrown rotten veggies from Cowboy fans>... Come on ladies...I cannot be the only woman who has noticed that about the Cowboys.

As far as sports go, I'm more of a <snicker> motocross fan. Used to be a flagger, loved it...talk about turning into a rampaging cheerleader...watch me watch the races...lol

Demon woman...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit