ozziepost
    they definitely have the right mindset

Gotcha!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

at least in aussie rules they actually do use their feet

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Old Flame, its not going to be the same game without Brett. He was one of the best and is going to be on a fasttrack to Canton. It will be interesting to see which of the upcoming quarterbacks can become the next generation of Farve/Montana/Elway/Marinos. But I don't think the Pack is going to have what it takes to get him a ring his last season.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Farve looked horrible in the playoffs last year.Especially the play he could have ran for a 1st down,instead threw the ball away,and then laughed like it was funny.Then knobgobbler chris collinsworth tried to say it"was brets love for the game,thats why he laughed".If I was his teamate ,I would have ripped him a new one.Also,giving Strahan the sack record was horrible,why compete if records are going to be handed to you.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

STP, I agree Brett hasn't been himself the last season or two, and the thing with Strahan was goofy, but he has played hard his whole career and you could probably fill a couple of highlight reels with his exploits. I just think he is still trying to play the same way as when he was 25 rather than adjusting his game.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

By the way, just wanted to point out the Cricket thread is very long, so I call on all of you of the one and true faith to make sure that we don't look bad here.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nah!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

This is the best we can do? Where are the rest of the pigskin fans here?

• delilah
    delilah

GO GREEN BAY!!!!!!! and my husband is a die hard CHARGERS fan......imagine the fun we have on game day!!!! lol...Thank the good lord in heaven? that we have satellite, and get ALL the channels....heh heh heh.

Delilah

• delilah
    delilah

We've been forcing ourselves to watch the CFL, Hamilton is the team we watch, and they are 0 and 4 as of last Saturday night.....ugh...If they'd been able to snaffoo Flutie, I'm sure they'd be doing much better....ah well, I loves my NFL......frothin' at the bit for the season to begin...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit