Who's ready for some football?

by Big Dog 124 Replies latest social entertainment

• Purza
    Purza

Go Niners! (Hey, I can dream, can't I).

Husband loves the Raiders (I can't stand them)

Makes for some entertaining Sundays in our house.

I was thinking of getting the Sunday Ticket through DirectTV, but hate spending over $200 for it. Anyone have it? Is it worth it?

Purza

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Low Key, I am sort of like the Broncos as with the Steelers, I should hate them (the Drive, the Fumble) but I don't. Elway was just one of the best ever and they are always a fun team to watch. Ed McCafferty was one of my favorites.

Purza, Sunday Ticket is pretty cool, especially as the season goes on and you can watch the games that actually mean something that might not be on in your area, same thing if a game on broadcast turns into a blow out you can find another game that is worth watching. If you are a big fan it is pretty cool.

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

GO STEELERS! boyfriend has a TATTOO that says "steelers" now THAT'S a FAN!

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

sith,

STEELERS vs PATRIOTS

kinda like yankees vs. red sox

• Sith
    Sith

"Art Modell, may he burn in hell"
    Amen. That man is a piece of shit. Although I hate the Brownies, that man did what is inexcusable. I thank the football gods that he was forced to leave the name and colors behind.
    "BRONCOs VS THE HATED RAIDERS"
    Upstarts
    Tail (I misspelled that on purpose),
    Big Dog is right. The Bills have nothing to be ashamed of. The Bills of the '90s... Although they never won a championship, they made it to 4 consecutive SuperBowls. No team in modern NFL history can boast that.
    Here we go Steelers, here we go!
    Maple...hang on to that man. He's a good one. BTW, I'm getting ready to your Patriots/Steelers comment

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

sith,

i HEAR ya, he certainly is; he would DIE for jack lambert; named his youngest son "jack"

my company is the official phone company for the steelers so i've been trying to mooch tickets; got my terrible towel left over from the bills/steelers game ( i live between rochester and syracuse ny so i bought tickets for my boyfriend's birthday to the buffalo game) i desperately want heinz field tickets, though!!! LOL

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Lambert was one of my idols when I played the game. Bradshaw, Greene, Harris, Blier, Swan, Ham, Webster, so many greats that wore the black and gold.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

to my ears you Guys may as well be speaking swahilli!Lol

everyone knows the football season starts in August with the charity shield.........

• Purza
    Purza
    Purza, Sunday Ticket is pretty cool, especially as the season goes on and you can watch the games that actually mean something that might not be on in your area, same thing if a game on broadcast turns into a blow out you can find another game that is worth watching. If you are a big fan it is pretty cool.

Groovy. I may have to have a "serious" conversation with my husband about it.

Purza

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I grew up in New Orleans and I have been a Saints fan since I can remember. Yes, I remember the aints and the bags. I also remember the fans that dressed up as Moses and Da Pope. All of us always praying for the Saints to do something respectable.

Hopefully, this is the year.

Jeff Schwehm

P.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit