Who's ready for some football?

by Big Dog 124 Replies latest social entertainment

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I grew up in New Orleans and I have been a Saints fan since I can remember. Yes, I remember the aints and the bags. I also remember the fans that dressed up as Moses and Da Pope. All of us always praying for the Saints to do something respectable.

Hopefully, this is the year.

Jeff Schwehm

P.S. For you Packer fans, Favre is awesome. I remember when he played for Southern Miss. I grew up about 30 minutes away from where Favre grew up in Mississippi. I love watching him play again so it is nice to be in Wisconsin for that.

• Sith
    Sith

#58. Jack Lambert from Buzzard's Breath, Wyoming. The greatest middle linebacker to ever play the game. My favorite Steeler

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Lol, I was waiting for the first UK'er to weigh in. Simon and I have had this discussion about what constitutes real football.

Nah Fleaman, when we start talking about nickle and dime packages, cover two, pulling guards, shotguns, etc. then we'll be talking the pure language.

• Sith
    Sith

Big Dog, you need to stop kissing our Black and Gold ass. You aren't sounding like a Dawg at all. Where's the hate?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

If anybody lives in the SW Washington/Northwest Oregon area, I am planning on throwing an Aposta-Superbowl party this year. I have a 65" widescreen TV, a nice home theater system, plenty of room to crash, and a hot-tub.

Any takers? I throw a MEAN party!!!

/

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

i guess someone will need to start a rugby thread. . .and possibly a euro football thread

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Mapleleaf, we need to be careful, we don't want to confuse anyone about the one true religion do we?

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

big dog,

EX-ACTLY

• Sith
    Sith

Maple, the Steelers always seem to choke in the playoffs, especially at home. Our AFC Championship record at home recently is embarrassing.
    We peaked last year when we destroyed the eventual Super Bowl contenders on consecutive weeks. Roeth is coming into his own. Our ground game is awesome. Revenge is sweet. The Patsies come to the Steel City on September 25. We'll talk

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

i wonder how shaun nua will do. . .?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit