Who's ready for some football?

by Big Dog 124 Replies latest social entertainment

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

As much as I've hated the Cowboys (America's team my butt) in the past - I can't help but root for Bledsoe.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Confused, that's actually a good question, I wonder how look upable that is.

• Buster
    Buster

AFC:

New England beats Pitttsburgh in the title game

Indianapolis rolls over like a Greek waiter.

NFC:

Falcons win the title game

Eagles nowhere in sight

(And Bledsoe did NOT get a raw deal in NE. He always was tough and had a nice touch. But from his first game to his last in NE, good teams could count on him tossing two or three up like a punt. He will accomplish even less for the 'Boys than he did for the Bills.)

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

BigDog - last year I ran the first JWD Fantasy Football league (and my Rhinos were also the champs - what a year!) - are you into FF if we do it again this year?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Confused, never did the fantasy thing, but here on JWD, that would be cool. Yeah baby, I'm in.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Hey Nina, I will say you guys have the best cheerleaders!

• kls
    kls

One question , why do you guys have to scream at the TV during games and flip the finger . Now really you and i both know the teams can't hear or see you and then my dog hides under the bed ,so why?

• Valis
    Valis

kls have you ever thought of trying out for a team? The NFL is always looking for good poop slingers..

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

KLS, because it sets us free! Too much tetosterone. Its like putting body english on the bowling ball when its half way down the alley.

• Sith
    Sith

That is a very strange physical reaction to me, Kathy. I have much the same reaction to you, although it's not my finger that sticks up.
    Buster, you have Atlanta and New England in the Super Bowl? I think the Jets take the AFCE and New England is a wild card. NE has lost both their OC and DC, both who have been there during NE's championship runs. That will be their undoing.
    Pittsburgh wins an AFC championship at home, beating the Colts, and kicks Seattle's ass in the Super Bowl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit