Who's ready for some football?

by Big Dog 124 Replies latest social entertainment

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You'd better believe it, Big Dog! http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/

A couple of Thanksgivings ago, our Jackson had to be hospitalized with asthma/bronchitis, and a few of the Dallas Cowboys and Cheerleaders came to visit the ward. They gave out autographed photos and all sorts of goodies, and Jackson, who was at a REALLY good height to assess the cheerleaders' assets, was very very quiet through the whole thing. Later on, I asked him if he liked the girls, and he said, "oh, YEAH" in fervent tones of awe.

Yep, I'll get grandchildren from this one!

Nina

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    why do you guys have to scream at the TV during games and flip the finger

LOL... Kathy, you have never seen me watch a game... Guys do not have a monopoly on this atrocious behavior, I assure you... <ahem>

J

("raving lunatic hops up and down screaming at the game/race spilling popcorn/soda on the rug" class)

• Sith
    Sith

Jeannie, the Raiders suck...in LA or Oakland. Once you move to AZ, you have to be a Cardinal fan (oh god, please don't) or a Chargers fan (better, but still pretty lame)
    To all Dallas fans...you will NOT make the playoffs.
    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

• melmoth
    melmoth

Buster: "Yup, I think NE will seem more vulnerable this year, especially early in the season with new coaching staff, thinness at ILB, and a brutal early schedule."
    They are not in a very hospitable division if they turn out to be more vulnerable; there's really no team in it that can't beat any of the others even amidst a dismal season otherwise (Miami beating NE late last season, for instance).
    Still, they always seem to remain composed and play well in big games, so even if they struggle, if they get into the playoffs at all, they'll have a shot.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Where is Cold Red Rain? His Vikings are being talked about as legitimate threats to go deep in the playoffs and maybe even the Superbowl though I am having a tough time buying that.

Good points about NE, if they can put it together this year with the coaching changes, losing Bruschi, I will really have to tip my hat to them.

• Purza
    Purza
    and kicks Seattle's ass in the Super Bowl

You are being truly optomistic to think the hawks will even get that far. They only got to the playoffs last year because the NFC sucked so bad.

there is no wine in football

There is if you are a niner's fan.

Purza

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Jeannie, the Raiders suck...in LA or Oakland.

Agreed...even more 'sucky' is the behavior of their fans when they are playing in other cities. Gawd awful and low class!! Their behavior during and after the Superbowl last year was embarrassing for all Californians.

It's not like it used to be at all... They were a decent team in the 70's and 80's, I loved watching them play...

Cardinals or the Chargers, huh? How is a lady to choose? I guess I'll have to look at their uniforms and pick the prettiest ones...

J

("color coordination is everything" class)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

there is no wine in football

There is if you don't like beer!

Nina

• Sith
    Sith

Purza, I think the C/hawks have a real chance. Philly is going to be distracted by the TO thing. Atlanta always chokes. Seattle is a major contender. The sad truth for all NFC fans is that the AFC is far and away the strongest converence this year. Send us who you may...the AFC kicks ass in 2006. And it WILL be Pittsburgh holding the Lombardi Trophy when the dust settles.

• kls
    kls
    LOL... Kathy, you have never seen me watch a game... Guys do not have a monopoly on this atrocious behavior, I assure you... <ahem>

Jeannie , remind me never to have you watch my dog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Quick !! hide the knives

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit