Who's ready for some football?

by Big Dog 124 Replies latest social entertainment

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Training camps opened here in the US and it won't be long before they will be playing the Hall of Fame Game in Canton (which is less than a half hour from where I live and I have tickets for) and the season will be going in full swing.

Favorite teams, predictions, etc? Any enthusiasts out there?

• Sith
    Sith

BD, I was waiting for someone to start a thread on the coming season.
    You are close to Canton? So, Browns or Bengals?
    Personally, I live and breathe Pittsburgh Steeler ball. After a 16-2 season, I'm anxiously waiting for the season to start. We open camp on Sunday. I haven't missed a game in 15 years.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Sith, I'm with the Dawgs in the Pound, Browns all the way, which theoretically means I should hate the Steelers but I don't. Some of the best games ever have been Browns/Steelers clashes, especially back in the 70's.

All I have to do is hop on I-77 South for about 20 minutes and I'm at Fawcett Stadium and the Shrine. Any fans out there, if you get a chance the hall is worth checking out.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

COWBOYS BABY--------------BLEDSOES RETURN TO GLORY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

STP, I always liked Drew, thought he got screwed in New England. How is it you are not on the NE bandwagon?

• Honesty
    Honesty

GO VOLS!!!

• melmoth
    melmoth

I have always been a Miami fan, so yes I'm looking forward to this season since it cannot possibly be worse than the last one was.

• talesin
    talesin

Actually, I have always been a Bills fan ...

*slips quietly out of thread before the mocking begins*

tal

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

GO GREEN BAY PACKERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Motto ...A drinking town with a Football problem!

Brooke

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Mel, what do you think of Ricky's return? What about Saban, another great college coach that will choke at the pro level (Spurrier) or will he make it?

Tale, the Bills made it to 4 Superbowls, that's more than I can say for my beloved Browns. Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith will be going to Canton I think. Be proud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit