Somethings just not true!

by defd 105 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

The proof is in the pudding...

Hang with and regularly let it be unmistakeably known that you "cohabit" with "worldly" people...I don't care how "good" they are...

And see what happens...it'll be the end of the microphone handling list for you...behind all the up and coming 12 year olds.

I tried and parially succeeded on putting a "friendly" face on the "the truth" for 20 years...I was an assett to the bOrg...and they threw me and my family to the curb like a cheap whore... we did NOTHING...

After 2 solid years of blatant shunning us...we moved on and got new "friends"...now they say they have nothing to do with us, in part...due to the fact that we have "worldly association"...AAAAAAGGGGGHHH! I'm gonna pop a f*ckin vein!

To hell with the lot of 'em!

u/d (of the give it time and they'll turn on you too...class)

• defd
    defd

Blondie

I read those differently from you. I dont read them as an order to stay away from people who do not share my belief. I see the words: extended assoc. getting to close to those who do not cultivate christian princibles, they are WARNING of the dangers that exist. I see nothing wrong in that.

• Carol
    Carol

When I was 13 years old I went into hospital to have my right leg removed from just above the knee. It was the early 60's and I had a large mass on my knee that the doctors thought was cancer. As it turned out I awoke with my leg still in place, it was a bone spur on my knee that had broken off and caused a great deal of swelling and paralysis, the doctor did some rather creative surgery and saved the leg. However, I was still incapacitated for 6 months. Some of the young witnesses visited me in the hospital, but when I came home, 5 of my "wordly" girlfriends came to visit (keep in mind, we had started kindergarden together and they stood by me against the bullies when my mother converted...), while they were there, two of the committee members came to see me.....to stress how Jehovah had blessed me in not having to have my leg taken off and not having cancer. After I became mobile (crutches and wheelchair) I was called before the committee of three and questioned about how often I saw these "wordly" girls and how often the came to my home. When I explained our friendship and history...I was told I had to stop seeing them and talking to them......I truly think that is when I began to fade.

To the best of my knowledge....JW's have never dropped the "wordly association" restriction.

As for not putting the Watchtower and Awake articles on line in a PDF format.......good JW's are not supposed to spend time on the internet......so it isn't necessary. As far as the "wordly people" having access to this information on line....the time the JW's don't spend on the internet is to be spent in field service, so wordly people don't need this convenience....besides they'd be able to compare the "new light" to the "old light" and see how JW's vascillate back and forth to the convenience of the GB .

• defd
    defd

How come the replies are spreading acroos the screen and out the side of my computer? It is not usually like this.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I really liked this one posted on page 1 of your topic... didn't you Defd?

w89 9/1 p. 19 Remaining Organized for Survival Into the Millennium ***

Only Jehovah’s Witnesses , those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil. (Revelation 7:9-17; 2 Corinthians 4:4) They will make up the "flesh" that Jesus

So , how do you twist read this one?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• upside/down
    upside/down

Oh yeah...

In twenty years I had the best of "association"...never missed meetings... and actually was a GOOD Dub...I even meant it when I prayed.

Then my "good" Dub wife started boinking my "good" Dub "brothers" and my "good" Dub "brothers" started messing with my kids, and then my "good" Dub business partners ran off with my lifes work...the elders, CO and Society did NOTHING...till I tried to press charges and sue...

Then all they could tell me was that I was ruining J's people's "GOOD" name....WTF? and dragging it through the mud.

I have not need for anymore of J's "good" people...they are a farce....with a FEW actual "good" people scattered about...and they ALL eventually leave anyway...

u/d (of the you can't polish a turd class)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also agree that the WTS attitude towards the worldly people has been a negative one with all worldly people being called satan's or babylon's world and I don't think they intend to really change that policy though they do seem here to have made a big turn on the issue.

• defd
    defd

upside/down

I can HONESTLY relate to your experience and thats all I will say about that

D.

• Ellie
    Ellie

So, now they are saying to be careful of people inside the congregation too, is there anyone they are allowed to trust?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Yes if you're a minor...you can trust "the elders"...especially one-on-one in the backroom...

Perverted Bastards!

u/d (of the wish the Beast WOULD devour the whore class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit