Somethings just not true!

by defd 105 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

99.999999999999999999999999999999%

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yes before I left that was being said BECAUSE so many people are leaving AND because as you many have noticed that some on this board still go to the meetings but do not believe and the society nows this but not who they are!! Buy the way I hope I did not come off as rude I just was trying to explain. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    But nothing has changed since Isrealite history till now.
    oh WHO CARES about Israelite history !! really!! it proves NOTHING!! get it through your thick skull that Jehovah's Witnesses ARE NOT God's chosen, you are IN AN APOCALIPTIC CULT!!

LMAO! Tell us how you really feel Soledad.

• daystar
    daystar
    But it is in July/August issue

of what? Watchtower or Awake!?

• defd
    defd

The awake of August i believe. I am sorry I cant recall, but i read both issues last night and just dont remember which one it was in....... and for all ya'll thinkers ( yes, I did read my bible ALSO)

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

If I had to hear 1 more time"bad association spoils useful habits"in describing ANYONE who wasn't a Jdub,I think I would have killed somebody.

Bottom line---------NOt a JW=bad person thats going to die. At least thats what I was taught as a child.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hmmmm......I've never used the words "think" and "Awake" in the same sentence.
    Defd why do you think it is that they refuse to put their info up on their website viewable as a PDF download???

• defd
    defd

evil I never gave that any thought. Why do you think so?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Defd why do you think it is that they refuse to put their info up on their website viewable as a PDF download???

Because they know that ultimately, they'd be laughed at for being an apocalyptic cult? LOL!

• defd
    defd

billy

why are you so angry. We are just having a calm discussion. I am TRUELY sorry your experience with JW was a sour one. But dont put us ALL in the same mold. I havent done anything to you have I ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit