Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Sith
    Sith

You have to hate the doctrine if the doctrine destroys lives.

• Sith
    Sith

And you have to hate the people or organization that perpetuates those doctrines

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Hey you know how they fing "community responsibility" if a gated community bars their outreach recruitment door to door;"they are all gonna die at armageddon".

Well it cuts both ways they are part and parcel of an apostate christian blasphemous evil cult and they must as individuals be held accountable for their actions.

Nazi Nuemberg trials plea defense,"we were only following da ordas" it don't wash.[Matt 25:41]

Friend-and-foe-i-now-know-never-will-i-give-away-the-right-that's-mine-and-cast-my-pearls-before-the-swine

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    And you have to hate the people or organization that perpetuates those doctrines

I think it's fair to say that most of us have or had a great deal of anger towards the WTS. I think it was Danny that said "justifiable anger" because we certainly feel justified. We've been lied to and dumped on and nobody comes away from that feeling good.

I also think it's fair to say that we hate the entity that has brought us to this----whatever stage we are in. That entity being the organization that we trusted in with our very soul. It was a committment that we took very seriously. In my case, when I realized what I had been duped to believe....it was like a physical blow to the stomach. I hurt, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

It's been almost six years since I sat here looking through all the anti-WTS documentation and criteria pertaining to cults, and I have made a lot of progress in my healing----but I'm far and away from feeling that everything's "cool" with me. I am still extremely angry. The WTS has not only stolen 30 years and a family away from me---they have managed to use their hate to ensure that the friends and family I cherished, will continue having nothing to do with me.

Embracing and accepting what I was told was "from God"....has shattered my life like a picture window.

Annie

• Sith
    Sith

I don't agree. They ( and I for many years) were mislead. The judgement should be placed on those who knew better. For lack of a better example, who is more to blame, Hitler of the thousands he mislead?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I don't blame the R&F. Let's face it we all WANTED it to be true. We suspended our own disbeliefs because it was presented as fact and who didn't want to live forever?? However, the MS, BOE, CO, DO, Bethel, Writing Committee, FDS bears responsibility in an asending order of blood guiltiness. Many elder who dealt harshly with the flock deserve their fate as does the coverups at Bethel. But it is the FDS (puke) that truly deserves the lake of everlasting fire. The dealt unlovingly with the flock. They mislead the flock. They committed blasphemy. Maybe they deserve the punishment they always doled out. Being cut off from all family and friends and let them see how loving it really was.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I don't agree. They ( and I for many years) were mislead. The judgement should be placed on those who knew better.

Sith, were you replying to me?

• garybuss
    garybuss
    "they must as individuals be held accountable for their actions."

Danny has it right in my opinion. Following orders is no excuse if one commits a crime and it's no excuse when a person is mean to others. Being deluded is no excuse either as the followers of Charles Manson can see from inside their prison cells.

The Witness people are willing zealots. All they do, they do with free will. To try to separate them from their crimes is to advocate for them. Without their willing cooperation the Watch Tower Society is nothing but a big building WITH windows and printing presses without a customer base.

The Witness people are people prone to soliciting and mean behavior.

• Angry
    Angry

don't you think it's sad that they have created alot of individuals that needs an answer for everything? yet, where does Faith step in.was that ever mentioned at all the whole time I was growing up?NO!the "society" had an answer for everything!

• garybuss
    garybuss

They are only happy with their faith in the Society. The Witness people aren't religious. They're secular in nature and in outlook. Their god lives in Brooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit