Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I hate the fact that so many people are susceptible to mind viruses like JWism and fundamentalism in general. But IMO people are strictly products of their own genetic nature and their life experiences, so you can't really blame anybody.

• Sith
    Sith

Amen, Annie

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

The religion yes, the people no.

• carla
    carla

Do you hate the Nazi's? I'm sure there were a few good ones in there (at least to someone), so what. It is possible to hate the religion and the people who run it. I hate the jw religion. The men who control lives, ruin family relationships, actually kill people, the rape of childrens souls, the rape of their bodies, this list could on far too long and just rile me up. It is not a stretch to compare the two in my mind. In some ways they are very similar. The difference is the subtleties the wt uses, they wrap up their own brand of hate and superiority in so called 'love'. The Nazi's justified everything they did in their loyalty to their own org. Wrapped it up in hoping for a better 'race' of people, exterminate the unbelieving Christ killler jews. The wt has the same hopes at the big A, exterminate all the unbelievers of jw doctrine hoping for a better 'race' of people. The Nazi's and the WT both restrict independent thinking and creativity. There are many ways to kill a person and I don't just mean their body. Of course anyone can be guilty of that, but the wt does an extraordirnary job at that. Then the question is, are the current members victims or willing participants? carla

• Angry
    Angry

Why is hate such an issue with some of you? they are taught to hate us! Look how bloodguilty they are. Remember abot how the great harlot was condemned of so much bloodshed(at least I think it was the harlot)they compared her to the catholic church. that is so funny.Remember what they taught us hate what they are but dont hate their person.This crap is so confusing

• Sith
    Sith

Nothing confusing about it. Evil exists and needs to be fought against. Hate is a natural human instinct. Hating evil is natural for normal people. The WTBTS is evil, whether they know it or not. That's not the issue. Hitler thought he was doing the world a service as well.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The top echelon is certainly guilty of causing a great deal of suffering to hundreds of thousands of people and i hope they've earned their place in the lake of fire and torment. They and their religion are no good and never have been.

The majority of the R&F I regard as being well meaning but naive, muddled fools.As we had once been, after all.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Why is hate such an issue with some of you? they are taught to hate us!

It wasn't all that long ago that we were the "they" that were taught to hate! We were trained to hate other religions as JWs, and now knowing the truth about the trooth, we have even more hatred towards the WTS.

Annie

• Angry
    Angry

well in that case sid they all need to be locked up or atleast the old senile bastards in N.Y.

• Sith
    Sith

No, not locked up...fortunately, or maybe unfortunately...we have freedom of speech and religion in this country. But the WTBTS do need to be fought against. As with almost everything else in this country of freedoms, that can only be done through education. That's why I believe that the internet is the biggest threat to the Borg and the best way to get the message out to the masses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit