Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sunspot...

There is no right or wrong answer for dealing with the emotional damage caused by the Dub's. Screw anybody who says you need to do one thing or another. Remember, they violated you. You only have to do what makes you mentally healthy. So rail against the universe here...we are here to listen. Besides sometimes you just need someone to vent to no?

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, Annie. You answer to no one. That's why you fled the Tower, to be free.

Every day of our lives, we defy them, just by being who we are.

tal

• moanzy
    moanzy

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I HATE IT!!!!!

Moanzy

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Every day of our lives, we defy them, just by being who we are. Zechariah 4:10 (New International Version) 10 "Who despises the day of small things? The slogan of the United Way charity "DO NOT DISCOUNT THE POWER OF ONE" http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22danny+haszard&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8 Results 1 - 40 of about 35,100 I am the only Danny Haszard in cyberspace 99.9% of these 35,000 results are anti- watchtower pages. We are growing stronger every day,yes as the world turns in all time zones ....in multiple languages,...while we are getting our beauty sleep.... we are whacking em on the web. STAY IN THEIR FACE IN CYBERSPACE ---------------------------------- They can't exploit or intimidate me cause i have no secrets and nothing to lose even my dental x-rays are on line

Danny sez:

I was denied dental braces in childhood by apocalyptic JW cult, cause Dad sez: "A pretty smile don't give everlasting life. Jehovah gonna give me new choppers in the Watchtower paradise."

Crooked cult/crooked teeth

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Yes !! Its corrupt and a lie and destroys lives and family,whats not to hate.
    Logan, save the physcobabble. There are things that are evil and shouldn't be. The WTBTS is one of those. they are a mind-control cult and need to be eliminated, like all cults

I concur 100% Dismembered "Gimme back my hat, ya punk"

• garybuss
    garybuss

Sith wrote:

Gary, I've read a few of your posts. I'm sympathetic about your past, but you are so wrong. "Being deluded is no excuse". Tell that to my innocent children who have been indoctrinated from the time they were born. "The witness people are willing zealots" and "The Witness people are people prone to soliciting and mean behavior." You need to look past the end of your nose, buddy

Hi Sith, I have a long prolific history of being wrong, so this wouldn't be the first time. Just telling me I'm wrong isn't much help. I understand you don't agree with me, and I don't have any problem with that. Can you show me I am wrong?

I understand Witness children are unwilling victims. Most are victimized by their parents. I was. I played a HUGE role in my sons exposure to Witnessism. My first mistake was marrying a Witness woman. Something I would NEVER do again. There was a time I went from being a victim to being a victimizer. Just because we were raised by Witness parents doesn't give us the right to wear the "victim" designation forever.

I read your profile and agree with statements in it. So to show that I'm wrong you are going to have to be in the interesting position of discrediting your own profile biography. I'm fascinated, please continue.

I have no problem looking past my nose. What would you like me to look at? And, there's an extremely good chance I'm not your buddy.

• upside/down
    upside/down

YES....

After all it was them who taught me ...."HATE WHAT IS BAD".

u/d

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jesus say's settle out of court Matthew 5:25 25 "Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison." For anyone disturbed my my anti-watchtower crusade it's all incumbent on the WT corporate officers to repay all the money they extorted from me and i will go away. I am a watchtower corporate whistle blower just like Enron WHISTLEBLOWERS Pay up or pray up. 2 kings 18:27 At noon Elijah began to taunt them. "Shout louder!" he said. "Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened." 28 So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. 29 Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention. Hello! I am taunting the God of the Watchtower."oppose the devil and he will flee from you"

• kls
    kls

You go Danny

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sure.. I hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses in the same way as I used to hate the religion of the Catholic church. Not an emotional hatred towards people, and not in a way that eats me up emotionally(not usually anyway). But I despise the fact that truth is exchanged for falsehood, that miss-information is given about the past.

I despise the fact that humans are made willing to cut off their own sons and daughters , that they are induced to make bad decisions over medical care, under the guise of "Loyalty to God.and ahost of other intrusions into their life, making decisiions that rightfully belong to the individual

Individually they are usually good people. When I had dealings once with someone who was soon after appointed to the Governing Body, he seemed the most kindly of men. Universally though they have done a great deal of harm ,and it has affected my life , thats whiy I despise the religion , if not the people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit