Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

That's good advice....

What have you done Tiger? If you don't mind me asking?

I'm all about action and not words. I decided even before I found this site I was going to write a book on my experience as a Jo Ho. I'm 3 chapters into it so far.

• Sith
    Sith

Gary, I've read a few of your posts. I'm sympathetic about your past, but you are so wrong. "Being deluded is no excuse". Tell that to my innocent children who have been indoctrinated from the time they were born. "The witness people are willing zealots" and "The Witness people are people prone to soliciting and mean behavior." You need to look past the end of your nose, buddy

• Satanus
    Satanus

For a few yrs, felt like fighting the wt. Obligations to do something more than i did about the wt have passed from me. I also see the most important thing to do is what's best for me to improve myself. To hell w the wt and jw's.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Every exjw or fading exjw who posts here is doing something about the WTBTS. A lot of people happen upon this site and find their way out of the org. because of something they read here on JWD. We all have something to say and we say it in our own unique way and thus reach different people.

Edited to say that the above comment was written in response to this:

why haven't some of you X-JWs got off your ass to do something about it instead of just bitching and crying about it ?
    Also, we'd love to talk to every jw, but unfortunately they have been brainwashed into shunning us. When do get the chance to speak to a jw with an open mind, we do. I am talking to my sister's husband every few days on the phone now. Like I said, posting here is a good way to combat the WTBTS.
  • Tigerman
    Tigerman

Evil . . .check out the banner ad at the top of your screen. In The Truth by Paul McCool

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    why haven't some of you X-JWs got off your ass to do something about it instead of just bitching and crying about it ?

Interesting.

Coming from someone who was never a JW!!

You can just sit in your nonJW corner and make sarcastic remarks...and that makes you feel good?

I'm just SURE that you have walked a mile in our shoes, and know exactly what it feels like...... not.

Come back when you can stop pre-judging us.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Ah , that's you eh Tiger..... Good for you!!!!!

Although, (sheepishly blushes) I have not read your book yet. It is on my list of books to get read. As a doctor I tend to get overwhelmed with reading materials. I usually read 1 book a week + my work papers but finding time is tough.

• Sith
    Sith

Annie, regarding your earlier post...no, I wasn't refering to you. And yeah, f*ck these people who think they have some point of reference. Kick their ass, Annie

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Witnesses, like Sunspot, knocked on our door many years ago and talked my wife into joining up . . .the beginning of the end of our family.

How many families were you personally responsible for ruining Sunspot ?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I give up.

I logged on here to stop thinking about an email encounter from a relative that was pretty nasty. I was hurt and VERY surprised at what was said.Then I saw what Tigerman wrote and it didn't do much t lighten my mood.

Whether he wrote a book or not....his comment was upsetting.

I'm gonna say goodnight.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit