Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Yes I hate the religion....but I like some of the people that are still in it.

Integ.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Very, very much! So many are trapped inside and the organization is run by Apostates!

• dh
    dh

yes

edited: but it's a cult, not a religion

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Hypocrite Jehovah's Witnesses on "Hate" Notable quotable;Watchtower defines an,'apostate' AKA former member "If someone used to be a Jehovah's Witness, "We MUST HATE in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme ~ active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest." - Watchtower, 10/1/52, p.599 Now what other institution promotes this level of hatred? Jehovah's Witnesses are 'hated' because they are a family wrecking destructive ripoff cult.The Watchtower cult leaders are the 'ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing false prophets' that Jesus warned about . The Watchtower has defrauded MILLIONS of followers with their 1914 'Jesus returned to power' gospel of gobbledygook. The OUTRAGE against Jehovah's Witnesses is Justifiable Anger. Jesus also 'hates" Jehovah's Witnesses [Matthew 25:41] "..he will say to those on his left,be on your way to place prepared for the devil and his angels.."

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Why hate the Jehovah Witness? Christ said be like His Father in Heaven. As far as I'm concerned, the Watchtower Society is the part of the Antichrist.

Yes, Yes Yes....I know.....of course what's the watchtower without the jehovah Witness? But isn't that the point?

Aren't the watchtower followers responable for the making of the JWs? In a sense I'm a JW, but without a watchtower. The Watchtower has rules....I don't.

So in short, anyone can live a christian life without a watchtower, but the watchtower can't live without those folks who call themselves Jehovah Witnesses.

And just a thought..Out of Matthew 5 where Christ tells us," You will be persecuted for My name(jesus)."

JWs feel persecuted over Jehovah's name. So think on it a second.......JWs believe that Jehovah isn't Jesus incarnate...As a Born-Again-Christian I do.

Blessings to all......

PEACE

• garybuss
    garybuss

Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Nope! It's just another business. It's the Witness people I have a problem with.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Notable quotable from Watchtower leader Fred Franz when asked about the horrific death of an estimated 1 billion or more small innocent worldly children,who will perish for not attending the kingdom hall meetings ,and for not selling watchtower books door to door with their parents.

"..well the little nits they grow to be big nits.." "there are seven birds for every human"

JW's are the ghouls for God

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Do I hate the Jehovah's Witness people? NO

Do I hate the Watchtower? YES, with every bone in my body !!!

• kls
    kls
    But, that is besides the point. What I am trying to say is: Hate requires both an object of hate and an inward choice to hate. Hate tends to have an extremely negative effect, both psychologically and physically, upon the hater. Knowing this, is it possible that perhaps it is not in one's best interest to hate the religion? Or anything, for that matter? Didn't Jesus say to "love thy enemies"? (As a non-Christian, I still feel this is pretty good advice.)

Statement 1, Hate requires both an object of hate and an inward choice to hate . A. You answered your own statement.

Statement 2, Hate tends to have a extremely negative effect, both psychologically and physically upon the hater. A. I agree but i am not the one shunning others or treating them like they last weeks trash. This is what life is like when married to a jw who 's spouse have left the cult.

Statement 3, Is it possible that perhaps it is not in ones best interest to hate the religion? A. Well like a poster said it is not religion but a cult and this cult with its action and the actions of it's followers taught me to hate them

Didn't Jesus say to love thy enemies ? A. Jesus didn't live with a JW and never asked anyone to believe in one certain religion ,just in God.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

not any more. I used to hate it, as well as hating my parents, with a seething rage. time passed, and now I only feel a vague sense of pity and an urge to help others escape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit