Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by logansrun 149 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

A simple question: Do you hate the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Feel free to elaborate on your answer.

B.

• kls
    kls

Yes !! Its corrupt and a lie and destroys lives and family,whats not to hate.

• logansrun
    logansrun

kls,

Does it do any good? I believe it does.

Nevertheless, even if it were totally false and totally bad, do you really think it necessary to hate it? Hate can do a lot of harm to the hater, you know.

B.

• delilah
    delilah

I think religion is the root of all evil.....i hate religions that divide families, and deceive their members.

Dee

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

In 1977 when I learned that they were guilty of lying and coverups, hatred is certainly one of the words that comes to mind.

• kls
    kls
    Does it do any good? I believe it does.

Being married to a jw i fail to see what good comes out of it . In the 30 years my husband has been in this cult i have never seen any good come out of him because he is a jw or his actions.

• logansrun
    logansrun

kls,

Interesting that you say you "fail to see" what good there is.

But, that is besides the point. What I am trying to say is: Hate requires both an object of hate and an inward choice to hate. Hate tends to have an extremely negative effect, both psychologically and physically, upon the hater. Knowing this, is it possible that perhaps it is not in one's best interest to hate the religion? Or anything, for that matter? Didn't Jesus say to "love thy enemies"? (As a non-Christian, I still feel this is pretty good advice.)

Not hating, of course, does not mean liking or approving.

• Sith
    Sith

In a word...YES, fuck yes. No elaboration needed or required

• Angry
    Angry

Yes i hate them. Its not wrong to hate unlless its for the right reason. I baried my second child at 3mths of age. He died of sids. I asked my dad to say something at the gravesight and he said he would. Well my ex-husband asked his best friends dad to speak first,he is full gospel or pentecostal whatever. It was crazy! My dad did not stand up and say a damn thing. all the J.W.'s just went around one by one whispering in my ears saying that that man was wrong about my baby being in heaven. That day was hell on earth.I had pentecostals on my right and J.W's on my left.I was sitting in the middle while everybody stared at me like it was my fault! Yes I hate the filthy bastards i want to spew them out of my mouth like that one scripturesays.

• Sith
    Sith

Logan, save the physcobabble. There are things that are evil and shouldn't be. The WTBTS is one of those. they are a mind-control cult and need to be eliminated, like all cults

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit