Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

fairchild....First of all, your English is lovely! I would've never guessed from your writing that you learned it in adulthood. Second, I know exactly what you mean by the slot between the door and wall; my experience is the other way around. I remember when I first went to Europe, to Amsterdam, and I came off the plane needing to go (I never do #2 on an airplane), and then the place I was staying at had this bathroom that grossed me out (not in terms of cleanliness), and I badly needed to go so I went to the local university and used the public restroom. I was amazed that each stall was practically a private room with a locking door, and no way at all anyone can peek through. It was such a marvel to behold.

BTW, anyone use those pit toilets they have in Asia? There's nothing to sit on!

• blondie
    blondie

Men can stand as the have the equipment for it, but I can sympathize with the mother who cleaned the bathroom.

So many guys are piss-poor at aiming.

My solution, make the guys clean the toilets.

Blondie

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

On Indian trains they have two toilets, in one booth its the Asian squat style (usually fairly clean), in the other it's the western stool style. In there the floor is always flooded with urine and feaces... maybe the locals get confused and just go the floor option when confronted with a stool?

I sit if drunk or otherwise mentally comprimised - saves cleaning up...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Philosophically I agree with you proph, but I just cant stand dangling down into the water when I sit. How do you get passed that?
    Some of our most troubling of problems cannot be shortchanged, and besides I use hydraulics, 16 Switches!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    and besides I use hydraulics, 16 Switches!!!

3 14 inch rims and they ridin on the side. They ridin on the side? ya they riding on the side.

You crack me up man!!

• Flash
    Flash

Standing definately...Only a 'Girly Mann' would sit to piss.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    I hate going into public restrooms and slamming my butt down in pee if I dont look or having to wipe it and wait for it to dry because some other lady thinks its not sanitary to sit on the toilet. Well, HELL NO! not after you just peed all over the damn thing its not. Oh and by the way ladies, backsplash from peeing 2 inches off the seat isnt that sanitary either. If you feel you have to squat, do the next lady a favor and at least wipe the seat. We gripe at men for not doing it, and alot of us have no right to complain.

ANYone (male or female) who isn't going to SIT on the seat, should LIFT said seat.

My biggest pet pee-ve: when pee-ple pee on the seat.

Grab a piece of tissue and lift it up. Oh yes, please flush.

Da Nerve of some pee-ple!!

-Aude.

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA
    Now as a side point I've been cleaning houses for a living for years and can always tell when the man of the house sits to pee and I gotta tell ya it's one of the best ideas since sliced bread. Hip-hip-hooray and kudos to all the women out there who taught their male children to sit and pee!

LOL I am glad you said this cuz I taught my 11 yo to sit at night because he was peeing all over the floor due to not being C-sized, so the stream tends to go the wrong direction. I don't think he's anymore feminine than he was prior to me teaching him to sit.

Ash

• prophecor
    prophecor

Only a 'Girly Mann' would sit to piss.

Some Girly Men Just Got More Balls, That's All!!!
    To all the Girly Men I've Ever Been, Here's Lookin @ U

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Eric-----I applaud your eye,hand,penis coordination!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit