Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous
    You mean you wont go while your partner is in the shower?
    Naww, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

This isn't surprising. Most men don't care if you are in the shower, brushing your teeth, whatever .... they are always johnny on the spot, ready to whip it out and....

And no, I don't care if a shower separates us. A closed door, preferably locked, needs to separate me from all onlookers.

• LittleToe
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kev is a sitter. His dad is a sitter. If you're not willing to clean up after yourself, then Sit! Good dog.

• bisous
    bisous

LT:

Oh sorry, did I offend your sensibilities?

• Preston
    Preston

No, I do not sit to pee, I just walk out the back where the desert is and pee on the ground. Saves water too....

- Preston

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

When Im at home I stand to take care of business. However, when Im at someones elses house I sit. Number one reason, to keep the bathroom clean, the second reason, it cuts down on the noise. Im weird like that, I know. I hate being in a completly empty public bathroom in front of a urinal and then have Joe Shmo pee at the urinal thats right next to me!! Having so many other empty urinals ..he has to pee right next to me. That pisses me off, no pun intended. Oh and I cant pee in the shower if my girlfriend is looking at me, I ask her to turn around. Heatmeister, Im guilty as charged, being raised by a single mother she would encourage me to sit.

• Xena
    Xena
    This isn't surprising. Most men don't care if you are in the shower, brushing your teeth, whatever .... they are always johnny on the spot, ready to whip it out and....

And no, I don't care if a shower separates us. A closed door, preferably locked, needs to separate me from all onloo

eeewwwww while you are brushing your teeth??? That's just nasty

I don't mind if they are in the shower...with the curtain shut..and the water running. But I mean come on, it's not the most attractive thing in the world to see or hear, you know???

PS Private Peepee women of the world unite!!!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Xena:

PS Private Peepee women of the world unite!!!!!

'Tis easy.....lock the door!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

eljm:
    You pee in the shower?

• ballistic
    ballistic

hmm, strange question... How could my butler give it a shake and zip me up if I was sat down?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit