Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Ok so while we are on the topic ~thanks to LT~ ...who else thinks this is an extremely private function? I don't feel comfortable "going" with someone else in the room...and I like the door shut, thank you very much!!

Am I just a freak????

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Naww, she just dominated the household. She made his dad and younger brother do the same thing (there were no other women in the house), and then would gloat that she'd "trained them proper"!

The only reason I found out was because I stopped over one night and got "edumacated" on how to use the bathroom...

...I rebelled!!!

• bisous
    bisous

Twinner!! I even lock the door!!! can't piss when someone is in the room with me and in fact, hate it if I know they can hear!!!

I mean really is NOTHING sacred?

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

I started sitting because ....

during late night pee runs, I could accomplish the mission without without actually waking up ... whereas standing requires a tad more lucidity. And oddly enough when I'm drunk ... I stand. Probably because if I sat, I'd slump forward and black out and then ..... zzzzzzzzz ....

I've never considered it 'fem' to sit though. And my mother never taught me either ... her only direction in that respect was ..."Always remember to shake your doggy."

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ Ross!

Reminds me of a joke my granny told us. Now mind you my granny was a devout Baptist and this was for her a very racy joke.

While on a family picnic two little kids needed to relieve themselves so one of the fathers volunteered to take them out to the bushes to do their deed. The little girl squatted down to pee and the little boy stood up, whipped it out and began to pee when the little girl looked up at her uncle and said; "that's a handy thing to have on a picnic!"

Now as a side point I've been cleaning houses for a living for years and can always tell when the man of the house sits to pee and I gotta tell ya it's one of the best ideas since sliced bread. Hip-hip-hooray and kudos to all the women out there who taught their male children to sit and pee!

Kate

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I am not talking about sitting down every now and then I am talking about the man who sits EVERY time. The example LT gave, is just wrong...........lol. That husband apparently was jelly spined around the house.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Now urinating in the wild is a different story. It's usually good to used a target, like a tree or a stone. Be sure to go a bit away from camp to avoid attracting wild animals (seriously).

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Xena, bisous....I'm exactly the same way. Don't you just hate it going to a bathroom with a huge line going out the door and having to pee when someone is standing right in front of your door waiting for you to be done? Yuck. BTW, am I the only one who appreciates the magic of a wide-rimmed cup for peeing in situations where it is too disgusting to sit down and there's not enough room to squat (i.e. in airplane lavatories)??

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Man I miss living out in the country. I hardly ever used the toilet to pee. Now I live in the city and I don't think my neighbors would like it to much.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Can't say I've ever sat. Never saw the need.

it helps when you are drunk

Oh okay then. That would be a good time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit