Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A recent thread brought this to mind:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/86271/1.ashx

I had a male friend, when I was a JW, who was taught by his mother to always sit when he pee'd. It certainly ensured there was no splashing, and reduced her cleaning (allegedly).

I can honestly say that I've never sat to just pee, in my entire life.
    Anyone else know anything about this obscure practice?

• minimus
    minimus

It sounds very feminine, Ross.

• Valis
    Valis

it helps when you are drunk.... but then again if you was at the pub that Gadget took me to there's no place to sit when you pee at all...just aim for the black paint! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Valis, if I was that drunk I'd probably fall asleep on the pan and wake on the floor with my pants around my ankles, with drool on my face!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I sometimes have pee sitting but that is only because I an having a crap at the same time

• bisous
    bisous

?drool? hmmmmmm........ or?????????

I've known fellas who piss sitting, but never could figure out why?! now I know - it was all their ma's doing!!!! typical, blame it on a woman ... pahhhhhhh!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I don't sit to urinate. Of course I wouldn't stand to urinate into a toilet in a public washroom, I would use a urinal or not go at all.

The worst part is peeing in an outhouse in negative temperatures... its hard to get the pipes working.

• Xena
    Xena

I always sit when I pee, I tried it standing once....it wasn't very pretty

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The absolute best is standing on the rim, while you thunder into the bowl.
    Of course you have to be drunk to think of doing that, and at that point it becomes a thrill-sport!

LT, who cleans up after himself, honest...

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Just another example of the "pussification" of men. I am willing to bet he was mostly raised without a man in the house. You see this more and more with single mothers raising boys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit