Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

can anyone explain how you get piss in your hair? errr, on second thoughts perhaps we better leave that one alone!

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Have any of you guys heard of people that dab piss on their face to reduce wrinkles? They swear it works.

• bisous
    bisous
    can anyone explain how you get piss in your hair? errr, on second thoughts perhaps we better leave that one alone!

well if a human tries this:

So, have you ever tried doing that thing that those dogs do on TV, where they stand on their front paws, turn around, then pee on a tree?

I always thought it'd be cool to be able to do that.

it is bound to get in yer hair...or some other unnatural spot...lol

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Have any of you guys heard of people that dab piss on their face to reduce wrinkles? They swear it works

No - but I once knew a guy that thought that both piss and sweat contained pheremones that were not only desirable by women but put them into some kind of frenzy, personally I'll stick with the lynx effect.

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/pics/products/6861/2/lynxafrica.jpg

results when searching for "lynx effect" on google

• Xena
    Xena
    So, have you ever tried doing that thing that those dogs do on TV, where they stand on their front paws, turn around, then pee on a tree?

I always thought it'd be cool to be able to do that.

Of course, folks who find peeing a private affair, might have issues.

ROFL...I think there is more at stake there than just a privacy issue Rover

• ballistic
    ballistic
    it is bound to get in yer hair...or some other unnatural spot...lol

Sorry bisous, my dirty mind was working overtime.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ya know, there really is "Something About Mary"...

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

Thanks Makena1 I agree totally

"My guess is that if women had the right equipment to pee standing up (especially if hiking, camping or a nasty public restroom is involved) they would never sit down again!

Compromise - use a little TP and wipe the rim when you're done! "

I hate going into public restrooms and slamming my butt down in pee if I dont look or having to wipe it and wait for it to dry because some other lady thinks its not sanitary to sit on the toilet. Well, HELL NO! not after you just peed all over the damn thing its not. Oh and by the way ladies, backsplash from peeing 2 inches off the seat isnt that sanitary either. If you feel you have to squat, do the next lady a favor and at least wipe the seat. We gripe at men for not doing it, and alot of us have no right to complain.

• bisous
    bisous

wiping the seat with TP only dries it, does nothing to remove bacteria ... so don't think it is more sanitary ... my advise - keep squatting or use a seat cover

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Proper elimination etiquette for men:

Step 1. If a gentleman wishes to stand, make sure to lift not only the lid, but also the seat, stand close since it is not as long as you believe.

Step 2. Do your best to hit what you are aiming at.

Step 3. When completed, please be sure to tissue any evidence of poor aim flush and then put both the seat and the lid down.

If sitting, please remember that the seat may be cold and in the abundantly endowed the water can be a shock. Use caution. When the maneuver has been completed, you may proceed from step three listed above.

Miss Manners

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit