Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I only sit and pee after having sex. It sprays out in like three streams otherwise.

Really? Oh-oh

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Dustin:
    You're not supposed to remove the Prince Albert

• Mac
    Mac

Real men pee out in the wild........

mac,checking wind direction class

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I see there has been a "steady stream" of responses here.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Like Yellow Fever

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If the guy insists on standing, and he dosen't have the length, and or power to be accurate, perhaps he should clean the toilet and surrounding yellowed surfaces.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I peed standing up once. When I was really wasted and walking home with a group of guys from one of the Enlisted ranks clubs on Ft Benning. I really tried to wait, but I couldn't hold it any longer. I didn't want to get caught by any of my MP buddies peein' on the side of the road in public, so I went to a tree. I thought it might be fun to pee standing up instead of squatting with my ass against the tree, so I lifted up my skirt, adjusted my thong, took my pee pee hole and aimed for it. I did a pretty nice job, despite the fact that I was so drunk that I was close to puking everything that I ate for the entire day.

TMI. I know. Sorry guys, the story had to be told, though.

laters

kaykay_mp

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kaykay! I"ve heard it can be done, but never tried it myself. I guess I've not been drunk enough in the "appropriate" situation!

I did, however, squat on a lone stinging nettle, once.....

• prophecor
    prophecor

Good Answer!!!

• Valis
    Valis

so you pee sitting down do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit