Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

• ballistic
    ballistic
    ball - just jerkin' yer chain my friend!!!

I know, I know... all this toilet humour.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL - you guys are a hoot!!!

TIme for LT to hit the sack, however

• JH
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

JH! Remove my personal photo, immediately. I should never have sent it to you in the first place.

J

• JH
    JH

Can I post the other ones you sent me?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Quiet, now! Everyone will want them...

J

• prophecor
    prophecor

You Know?, there does exist one drawback to sitting down, so picture this. I'm in the airport terminal men's room. You know how spiffy those places are with all the luxury of modern technology and such, I mean, short of wipping your behind, that's the only touch and go part of the process. Not having to put your hands on faucet handles or toilet handles has got to be the most incredible boon to mankind. Everything is computer programmed, with wireless technology, all the way down to the soap and towel dispensers. So here goes. You stand up from having done, whatever it is that you've purposed yourself to do, there in the stall, you gird up your loins like an able bodied man, and lo and behold, sitting in the toilet is all this money that used to to make a home in your back pocket. It, now, because of modern technology, is about to grow the national economy in the ocean somewhere because before you had a chance to even realize, that money is now being flushed via remote control and computer sensors, right into sewer. For those that sit and live large enough to still carry money like that, be warned as you will not have an opportunity to retrieve it. Before you realize it......WHOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH...................And besides that, even if you even could retrieve it, would you?

• Dustin
    Dustin

I only sit and pee after having sex. It sprays out in like three streams otherwise.

Dustin

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I'm versatile, but usually have it thought out. If I just woke up, or am at a stranger/friend's place or dressed up for going out; then I sit. Otherwise I stand, unless I think I might pee on myself, then again, I'll sit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit