Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I can't believe everyone missed Blondie's classic comment:

So many guys are piss-poor at aiming

Anyway, here's some useful info for you...

The Irish invented the toilet seat in 1857, and the English put a hole through it a year later.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well actually out of my house I rarely sit on it anyway (I'm not really standing though but I guess you've got the pic ... or I feel like to put paper all over the toilets and it takes time !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ball,

The Irish invented the toilet seat in 1857, and the English put a hole through it a year later.
    ... ...
  • bisous
    bisous
    Eman said: Why can't people STFU about other peoples countries? It's such a simple philosophy. Anything other than the mildest criticism of another persons country by an outsider will bring down wrath upon your head!

Jesus wept..why is that so f*****g hard to understand?

It's such f*****g bad manners too!!!

Ballistic, FINALLY .... a Brit lambasting somewhere other than the US! Careful, Eman's gonna getcha!!!

I may be American, but I'm Irish American *g-d@mnit* .... such f******g bad manners .... sniff, sniff

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Biscuits:What's the problem? Are you hoping to claim the invention for America?
    Anyhow, wasn't Thomas Crapper the inventor?

• bisous
    bisous

You must be thinking of my other side of the family .... I believe the inventor was Jacques le Pissoir. The French think of all the best goodies like mousse au chocolat and burgundy and crepes and special kissing and stuff ...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Ballistic, FINALLY .... a Brit lambasting somewhere other than the US!

Ok , ok, now my joking is being mistook for "lambasting", but I can assure you I haven't cooked lamb in ages!

Anyway, I know we have Irish friends here, and I'm sure they can take the odd joke.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Anyhow, wasn't Thomas Crapper the inventor?

Of the toilet.... I dunno if he gets credit for the seat, too. I wonder who added the lid? Probably a "leftover" from outhouse days....

• ballistic
    ballistic

I was actually gunna put the Scotts in there somewhere for LT's benefit.

• bisous
    bisous

ball - just jerkin' yer chain my friend!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit