Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can't believe this thread survived the noght.
    And I thought it was only the British who had a true appreciation for toilet humour. I guess another cherished belief is smashed to oblivion by the hoardes of JWD!!!

Leo:
    So you're telling me that the hands that have held more sacred scripts than I've ever beheld, the hands that have typed research so profound that it's made my mind boil, the hands that have held chopsticks in my coveted far-East... these hands have held a cupful of pee???

I'm crushed, truly I am!
    Is there no end to the desecration of my most intimate notions?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

<------I have no choice but to sit.

As much as I hate to clean the toilet after men, I do not like the idea of teaching boys how to pee sitting, I find this to be very undignified for a man.

Dragonlady76

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

We all come into this world between the "Pee - Hole and the A- Hole" at birth. And soon find ourselves doing both, sitting or standing.

• gumby
    gumby

I ain't no big sissy and I think sittin is the way to go unless you like smellin ammonia.

Heres the history behind standin.

A way long time ago.......about 483BC, man built the first shithouse in L.A. It worked real good for about a month and a half with a seat and all.....then someone came along and pissed on the seat. A guy named Ted took out his magic marker and wrote on the walls....." only sissy's sit to pee". Seems like right after that.......all men started standing up to pee.

When I'm in a outhouse.....I stand even while I poop cuz if you don't, you'll get other guys poop on ya from splashbacks!

Gumbacksplasher

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I actually knew an Elder who ate supper at my home maybe 8 yrs ago who was taught to kneel in front of the bowl so as to not splash or make noise while going. I thought maybe that was something they were taught at elder camp. Really though it turned out his mother was very strange. The only reason I know he did this is because I was really close with his wife. I think it is about the strangest potty bowl behavior I have ever heard of!

Morning Little toe!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

For all of you who think sitting is girly-man stuff...... even though Kev and his dad sit, or kneel, when they built the deck at his dad's place, they designed the rails aroung pee'ing. Balance, place to hold on, spacing, height, etc.

Well, the yard began to smell like a litterbox and Helen, who did the gardening, put a stop to it! Mostly. Except at night when she couldn't see them. "Ok, who's pee'in off the deck?" "Not me! Nuh uh!"

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I sit to piss as normally I have some reading material to hand, and if I read whilst standing up and pissing it makes a mess. Toilet stops are reading breaks. I'm more likely to stand away from home. Music festivals where the pile of feces are higher than the toilet rim are definately good places to pee standing up! I must see if I still have that photo from Glastonbury of a pile of turds jutting out of a portaloo's brim with a flag gauntily stuck in the top...

One thing I want to know is how it is sometimes possible to have TWO streams of urine exiting your urethra in slightly different directions simultaneously? It only happens sometimes but makes any ideas about accurate aiming a joke.

Leo: No shit! On a plane! Do you take tablets? I guess razor-like analytical skills and PhD level learning do not neccesarily preclude sqeamishness! As for paper cups, what about THIS?

It looks like some bizzare pot-smoking device to me... I wonder if they are 'taking the piss' (ducks to avoid hail of debris from British readers).

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

When I lived in the norther climates I alway while out side get the call to piss. Ususally I could ignore it but sometimes if it is really cold and snow everywhere holding in a piss you find yourself shivering and getting colder and colder untill you take that piss and then miraculously you get warm again. Often i would piss in the snow and being a pretty good aim I would usually start writting my name useing the warm piss, I would have no problem with my first name and some times even get to write my last name. Maybe that is a throw back from evolution where we would mark oour territory.LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    TravelMate

Yeaaaa! I can finally write my name in the snow!

J

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Sparkplug ~waves~

Jeannie:

Yeaaaa! I can finally write my name in the snow!

Now THERE'S an idea!!!
    LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit