Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Here you go. Hopefully Amazing1914 can pitch in with his experiance.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/68146/1.ashx

• Valis
  • seesthesky
    seesthesky

Proof at last. I am the invidious and insidious spy. Beware - I have taken down your names.

As I posted in the other thread re this subject - the idea of spies has a Walter Mitty flair to it.

Further, the annonymous claim regarding the details of a deposition carry only as much weight as the initial part of this post. I think SBF wants more than a scintilla of evidence.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is Amazing Greg Stafford in disguise???

Some layers may have looked at the site especially for the case. Are these laywers Witnesses?

Even if they are and Amazing is telling the truth and understood what he was saying correctly, this does not prove that the Watchtower leadership make a practice of monitoring this and other apostate sites.

This is not a high enough standard of proof.

By the way, why was Amazing (Greg Stafford?) in this court case anyhow? Was this the famous Calgary case?

• Valis
    Valis

Greg Stafford is not the user Amazing.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Prove it!!!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

prove that he is.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Personally...I could care less if they monitor it or not...as long as this great source of information is available to people considering joining the dubs....people fading from the dubs.....people in the dubs who may have doubts....member of the media or general public who should know what the cult i ntheir backyard is doing.....or even the occassional visitor from bethel here for whatever reason.

I think that the previous post is correct....they stand to lose a lot if the word gets out...and if they can find out what people are saying they can develop the "New Light" that they need to continue the lies for as long as possible.

Are there two witnesses or written testimony to serve as the proof you ask for...maybe not. But there is some pretty good circumstantial evifdence out there that would point to some sort of monitoring.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

See the sky,

Someone who has some sense! Thank goodness!!!

I am open to accepting proof, but so far no one has offered any real proof.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Slim,

Did they install an idiot switch in you? As more proof rolls in, are you going to be like every other JW and deny, deflect and divert? Of course you will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit