Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

You're kidding me right?

Have you read the Revelation Book? Who has been beaten up? Who does the beating?

Have you read in the literature what it says about "worldy people", about the UN and about other religions? Or even what it says about apostates (as defined by the WTS)?

You've really got to be kidding me - ROFLOL.

• avishai
    avishai

Your asking for hard evidence. The circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming it's not even funny. It's convicted them time and time again. Like what i stated in my earlier post. C'mon, if they send out droves of elders to stake out a house for a week so someone can be df'd or even stalk an already df'd person, trying to break into their house etc. so someone else can be "scripturally free", it stands to reason that they'll give a lot less effort to monitor this site.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

Heatmiser asks a fine brotherly question: "what the [edit] do you want?"

Indeed, perhaps this discussion might make more progress if SBF clarified the type and weight of evidence/proof he seeks.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am not saying whose falt it is. I am just saying that they are knocked out already - fight over. If you keep knocking them while they are on the ground unconscious then you will ger arrested!!!!

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I am not saying whose falt it is. I am just saying that they are knocked out already - fight over. If you keep knocking them while they are on the ground unconscious then you will ger arrested!!!!

By whom? Jehovah?

Then let him arrest me already. I'm waiting.........

• Pole
    Pole

Why would they want to monitor this site? Why wouldn't they want to monitor it, in the first place.

One example: the WTS was affected by the UN scandal and not just in the English speaking countries. The effects started reaching Eastern European countries such as Poland only a year ago or so.

Now, check the topic history of the very first threads on the UN scandal on this board. You'll see a great deal of "intelligence" posted here. Even the Guardian journalist - Stephen Bates posted here a few times. Do you think the WTS is interested in this kind of information?

Pole

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What kind of proof do I want?

How about an apostate who used to work in Bethel to corroborate the story? There are some around, aren't there?

If people were monitoring this site as people claim, then one of them at some point would have become apostate - yet there is no one here claiming to have formerly worked on the Bethel apostate-web-site-spying-unit!!!

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

Excellent - SBF has, to some degree, clarified his criteria for believable evidence. Can anyone accomodate him?

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    At the moment they are bing beaten to a pulp by apostates.

Thats because most of the RF are in the dark about this boxing match. If the WTBS come out publicly about it, what would they say? Most of thier flipflopping policies are edited out of the WT CD. They lie about all of the date setting. Nobody in the world believs 607 but WTBS. Whoring itself out to the UN. Rampant child molestation covered up. LOTS AND LOTS of deaths due to it's blood policy. Shattered families and suicides due to it's shunning policies. And this list is just the tip of the iceburg.

The WTBS can't come out publicly so they play thier games behind the scenes with the WT Lawyers and spin doctors put into the boxing ring with the apostates.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

NO ONE HAS GOT ANY PROOF!!!!!!!

So let's just admit that we simply do not know whether the society spy on this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit