a friend in need

by OldSoul 604 Replies latest members private

• RescueMe
    RescueMe
    but her disappearance speaks for itself

So it would seem!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Can't put anything over on you guys, can I????

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Darn tootin ya can't.

Annie

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

Nope. Thinking people aren't fooled by BS. Better luck next time. Thanks for the chuckles!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

It would appear that sarcasm is beyond your understanding ... lol ...

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

And honesty beyond yours! As I said, thanks for the chuckles.

• seven006
    seven006

Come on AFIN, you have to admit we aren't all that evil are we? Demons aren't sky diving around you because you talked to us are they? 200+ post by you on this forum has to say something about how you really feel, ya think? You really like us don't you? You think we're a little cute and cuddly don't you?

Come on, we won't run to the elders and tell on you. We quit doing that kind of thing along time ago. Now admit it, you like us. Well,...maybe not me cuz I think the bible is just a pictureless coloring book, but you like the ones here who still think it's real like the WWF don't you?

Come on, fess up, tickle, tickle, tickle...

• RescueMe
    RescueMe
    There is no reason to withhold those Scriptures from RescueMe

You cannot withhold what you do not have in the first place.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    RescueMe: You cannot withhold what you do not have in the first place.

<psst!> I was trying to give him/her the benefit of the doubt ... shhh! Don't tell her, okay?

• somebody
    somebody

*** km 4/93 p. 3 "To the House of Jehovah Let Us Go" ***

From our initial contact with interested persons, we should be directing their attention to the organization. While we may be able personally to locate scriptures and explain fundamental doctrines, we are not the source of such knowledge. Everything we have learned has come from the organization, channeled through the slave class that supplies "food at the proper time."

a friend in need : I think I made the point that you can go to www.watchtower.org for your answers.

You get an A+ for being a follower of the watchtower organization. And they proved that their followers may be able to locate scriptures and expalin fundamental doctrine, but that's about it. For EVERYTHING THEY HAVE LEARNED HAS COME FROM THE ORGANIZATION. Because if everything they learned was from the Bible, they would not be directed by the Watchtower org. to direct others to itself.

Followers of Christ direct others to Christ. And everything they have learned they have learned from Christ.

Followers of the watchtower org direct others to the watchtower org. And everything they have learned they have learned from the watchtower org.

Makes sence, eh?

And elders are isntructed to do the same thing. Direct others to the organization FROM INITIAL CONTACT. So it does no good to "ask elders" anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit