a friend in need

by OldSoul 604 Replies latest members private

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Maybe you should consider the private discussion with OldSoul ???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    if the forum assistants need to smack my wrist

>THWACK<

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

There's nothing wrong with this thread. You're wanting an adult conversation with someone, that's what this board is here for.

Chris

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Respectfully .. OldSoul ... the gulf between expressing apostate thinking and being an apostate is not wide ... more of a tiny splash. Mostly just the red tape of having you removed.

You are neither saddened nor surprised by my not debating with you or 'strengthening an erring one'. You have had similar results before today.

frenchbabyface ... so true!!! I"m glad you understand it is not easy (especially for me).

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    frenchbabyface: what do you have to lose ?

I believe he has a lot to lose. If my guess is correct, he is among us on official business - on assignment as it were.

------------------------------------------------------------

A friend in need, I would imagine they recycle you fellows pretty regularly to make sure you get quickly reimmersed into dogma, don't they friend? I hope my thread doesn't get you reassigned before you have an opportunity to research my request and fulfill your God assigned role. Pointed instructions directly from God's Word should take precedence over any received from the Faithful and Discreet Slave, shouldn't they?

I agree with your chosen moniker. Although, not for the reason you likely chose it.

Curiously,
    OldSoul

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Respectfully .. OldSoul ... the gulf between expressing apostate thinking and being an apostate is not wide ... more of a tiny splash. Mostly just the red tape of having you removed.

I Am not the one who's gonna debate on this subject ... because I don't know the scriptures enough to feel confortable about it ... I've just considère the bible as a man book ... but wasn't JESUS considerad as apostate / what if nobody had listened to him ?

You are neither saddened nor surprised by my not debating with you or 'strengthening an erring one'. You have had similar results before today.

I don't know if somehow you can understand that it is saddening for us to not having you trying (you know just like as a jw you feel saddened because somebody don't want to hear what you want them to acknoledge thinking that it might save them)... you might considere a private discussion ...

it is not easy (especially for me).

it's ok (if it's not your way) ... I hope that at least you'll interested in questionning yourself on the matter ...

Take care ...

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Curious OldSoul ... I know, you think I'm in need of a friend ... right?

Your guess is incorrect ... this he is a she. frenchbabyface suggested I don't have the required equipment to debate and I was just agreeing with her.

Go back to your cong. elder for your answers. If you are serious and not just trying to debate, they will gladly help you ... and you know it.

Big Tex ... Chris ... good to see your humor again :)

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I am saddened by your refusal to show scriptural substantiation for the answers given by the Faithful and Discreet Slave. I have had similar results my whole life, with less important issues, and it always saddens me. It is only recently that I have begun to more clearly see that lack for what it is.

So, you are willing to cast aside one who is actively seeking scriptural proofs for your views? You callously refer to "the red tape" of stripping my family from me? You utterly disrespect me, ma'am.

You embarrass yourself and the Organization? you are obviously an agent for by refusing to offer scriptures to back up their viewpoints. You embarrass yourself personally by continue to insinuate that a request for clear scriptural proofs of four Organization? answers constitutes a request for a debate.

On any thread you post, I will post a brief indication of your unwillingness to provide scriptures and a link to this thread. Witnesses pride themselves on their answers coming straight from the Scriptures. Why do you shy away from proving that claim?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

frenchbabyface ... I will respectfully consider all your thoughts ... Thank you.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    Go back to your cong. elder for your answers. If you are serious and not just trying to debate, they will gladly help you ... and you know it.

I fully expcted them to. They will not. Neither will you. Neither will my father. Neither will any other Witness I ask.

I am surprised you are a Sister and are here with permission. Very surprised indeed.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Respectfully ... OldSoul ... You are asking questions and I'm not answering. We've been around this circle before ... go to your elders ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit