Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Mario,
    NO apologies are necessary, my friend. To us, to those horrid ex-relatives (for whatever lies they feel the need to conjure up), or even to yourself.

***The greatest gift that little Talia had was you, her dad. You were there with her, you were the one who rescued her from the fire so that she didn't die alone, but with you there at the hospital with her, holding her and loving her.***

This sums it up beautifully. You have shown great courage and a deep and caring love toward litte Talia. There is NO doubt in my mind that she knew that you were there for her at every possible moment. She is at peace now, all her pain and suffering are a mere memory. Please don't torture yourself with any thoughts that you couldn't have done more---you couldn't have.

It also angers me that you HAVE had to bear all of this on your already burdened shoulders (having to make funeral arrangements and having to choose what she will be buried in)it seems so unfair---as this whole ordeal has been since it's onset.

I agree with the legal aspect being brought in, you've taken the brunt of such unnecessary cruelty and something should be done about it.

We appreciate that you posted again here, and totally understand the short time that you didn't. Again, no apologies are needed for that either. We are sitting here scattered all over the globe and no way to help you-that in itself is frustrating.

Take your time in healing and grieving over this tremendous and tragic turn of events that you are caught up in. Take things day by day and post here only when you're ready. No one can expect any more of you.

My thoughts are with you several times a day, as are many others here, and my prayers are with you as well. Take care dear one,

((((Mario))))

hugs,
    Annie

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Here is a picture of the greatest person I have ever known in my life.........

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks, Mario, for sharing this with us. Talia was absolutely darling!

hugs,

Annie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    no one accompanied Talia in her death.

Not true! YOU were there. We were there in spirit, and there are those who think that at the time of death the loved one is helped to the other side by those who have gone before. There's a beautiful piece written by an RN who does hospice care called "Crossing the Creek." I'll send you a copy. It's hard to read but I think presents the process of dying in a way that makes it a logical transition in addition to a very emotional experience.

She was so beautiful, Mario. Try to remember her that way, though I know the hospital images will never leave you.

Love,

Nina

• bem
    bem

(((((((( Dearest Mario )))))))))), I Can not say things any better than has already been expressed. . I've been here at JWD since April, I immediately noticed a loving, humorous spirit, and sincere concern from many of the folks that post here. I am so proud to be a small type written 'voice' with these other folks that have done all we can at this distance to support you and your family.

We feel so bad that we cannot do more for you.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I realy do love all of you for what you have done for my Talia. I want to be with her so bad. I want to find out where she is and if I can be there and tell her how sorry I am and how I really wanted to save her and be her "papa" again like the old days.

I miss that little girl.

• Fleur
    Fleur

She wasn't, and isn't, alone Mario. You were with her during her hospitalization and when she went away...and now... I can't explain to you how I know. I didn't know it before last month when I lost my grandmother who was so dear to me. But I know it now.

Talia isn't alone. If nothing else, my grandparents will, wherever they all are, take care of her. I know it, I know it. I am certain.

Somehow in my heart, I just know.

((((((((((((((((((((Mario)))))))))))))))))))))))))

love

essie

• LDH
    LDH

Mario is there any chance in hell you can bring Marina out to our home for Christmas break? You two need to get away from ALL of that, she may have a breakthrough if she is away from them. We have plenty of room.

I will call a florist, post the info, and let you all know so that if you wish to call and put money toward Talia's flowers you may do so.

• bem
    bem

AWwww ((((((UR)))))) She is such a beautiful child, Thanks for posting the picture, It is nice to have met her by seeing that sweet face and those lovely eyes.

I hope you are able to let these words and the lovely ones before me inside, It sounds like you are. Nosferatu, and Nina worded things in a such a way we can all agree to. Different personalities expressing in there own way the same loving message. Marrio, We are really sorry for your loss, and this tragedy you are living in, It is so wrong.

Dorothy

• LDH
    LDH

Dear Friends,

I have just spoken with the Funeral home and the florist who is making the flower blanket for Talia's bed.

The cost is $200. They will be calling me back within moments to let me know if this is something we can all call them and chip in for directly. I'll let you know. Is this something you all want to help do? I have received many PMs.

Perhaps several can chip in $20 or so --I will direct the flower shop to give us a final tally of what they collect and if they get more than the $200 they should just keep bringing flower after flower for this beautiful princess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit