by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Swan
    Swan

Mario,

My deepest sympathy.

Tammy

• Fleur
    Fleur

Applause for Ray's flowers. I know it can't be easy for them to do this, taking different numbers for one arrangement but they are so kind and wonderful.

I just spoke to Carol because Lorraine wasn't in yet but she knew what to do and took care of it for me.

Blankets are my thing when it comes to children...I have donated dozens all stitched one stitch at a time by my own hands for children in pain. So the idea of a warm, beautiful blanket of flowers for Talia really got to my heart, LDH.

Mario, I wish my husband and I could be there to support you thorough tomorrow...but please know that we will hold you in our hearts tomorrow and are sending all the love we can.

My young daughter also wants you to know that she is very sad about Talia and wishes that she could send you, and her, love as well.

love,

Essie, JackDawson (Mr. Essie) and little Es, too.

p.s. to LDH: I'll PM you this too but just in case you miss that don't worry if the fund isn't set up by tomorrow, they should be able to do it still after the memorial as well. I worked with a family who had a foster child that died and they couldn't get him a headstone, the fund was set up, and within weeks, they had all they needed for his grave marker.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Hey everyone, I just discovered that there is an online guestbook you can post to that is linked to the notice about Talia's passing from the paper.

If you want to post a message there here's the link: http://www.legacy.com/providence/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=2885560

hugs

essie

p.s. I just noticed on the death notice too that it says donations may be made to Greenpeace...LDH if you talk to Mario can you verify that? I'm wondering if he listed that as the charity of choice or if someone else in the family did. The address listed in the notice for Greenpeace is missing the suite number, too. I found the mailing address on their website but before I post it I want to be sure if we should be contributing to a memorial fund first (makes more sense to me) to be sure that we help all we can with immediate needs.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

LDH: The florist was very nice and helpful. Let us know about the memorial fund.

Mario: Just letting you know you and Talia are in our thoughts and prayers as always. Let us know if we can do anything else.

Thunder and SheilaM

• Bryan
    Bryan
    I want to find out where she is and if I can be there and tell her how sorry I am and how I really wanted to save her and be her "papa" again like the old days.

We all have our own beliefs Mario, but I feel sure she hears you, and knows you were there with her. She probably wishes you wouldn't hurt so much.

Cake care,

Bryan

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just called too and put in our contribution.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've typed and re-typed post after post. Nothing sounds right, so I'll just give you a big hug. Somehow, things will work out. ((Mario))

Chris

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Our contribution will be going in too. Thanks LDH for setting this up for Mario and of course for Talia. I wouldn't have had a clue as how to begin to do what you've accomplished.

This site will probably be down during the time of the actual funeral, but Mario, I want to assure you that many of us will be thinking of you during this time---and praying that you can find strength, comfort and peace in your heart very soon. We love you.

hugs,

Annie

• bebu
    bebu

(((((Mario)))))

We all continue to lift you up in our thoughts and prayers.

Mario, I do hope that you have someone near you, a close friend whose shoulder is available to you each day--who comes over to share the continued grief. Feeling alone in pain amplifies all pain. We are near to you in our hearts and thoughts, but we recognize how lacking this is.

Dear everyone else: Please call the florist. Donate even $5 and have your name (and/or JWD user name) added to the card. This is where you can put your words into some action.

bebu

• siegswife
    siegswife

Lorraine asked me if the jw in jwd stood for jehovahs witnesses. I told her yes and that we are ex-jehovahs witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit