Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• LDH
    LDH

Ray Florist

311 Pocasset Ave

Providence RI 02909

401-942-9683

Ask to speak with Lorraine. She is aware and willing to accept multiple contributions toward the $200 blanket fee, and anything over and above will create more arrangements.

I beg you, let's give Talia a nice blanket of flowers to snuggle up with for her next journey.

Also one of the other posters thought of creating a memorial fund in her honer, let me work with the television station tonight and tomorrow to see if we can coordinate something bigger to assist Mario with any expenses which he is most certainly not prepared for.

Love to you all,

Lisa

edited to correct my phone number per Mystery.Thanks sweetie.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Phone Number is:

401-942-9683

LDH -

i am calling mine in for $20.

• LDH
    LDH

I am working right now with setting up a trust account with Bank of America so that the community as a whole can contribute to offset some of Mario's expenses.

If I can get through to Mario, I will direct him to one of the Bank of America branches in Providence. They will help him set up the Memorial / Trust Fund in her honor. Mario if you are reading this sweetie call me NOW. The only way I can help you on this is if you call me, I know you are in PAIN.

PLEASE PLEASE call me, I need this done tomorrow morning by you in person at one of three branches ( I have all the contact info) so that I can get this info to the news stations who are willing to broadcast this info out to the public. I need an account number NOW. Sorry to be demanding, but I do NOT want you worrying about the financial impact this will have on you right now and neither does anyone else on this board.

Thank you all who have donated so far. $20 would do wonders, or $10 or whatever you can do.

Love,

Lisa

• Valis
    Valis

I wasn't sure when the site was going down but just in case I took the liberty of posting the pertinent information on my own server. It can be found at the following URL. Hopefully if people do miss this and the server is down LDH and others can copy this URL and distribute it.

http://www.sassquatch.com/Balleta

My condolances to you Mario and family and I hope this helps.

Travis

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((Mario)))))))))))))))) I am so very sorry.

LDH or Valis, is the florist open tomorrow also? It's almost 8pm where I am so I'm sure it's closed for the day and I want to add something also.

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.rayflorist.com/

Says Phones Answered 24/7.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks, Valis.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Mario

my deepest condolences. I really don't know what else to say. Your are constantly in my thoughts.

Talia looks just like my niece.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

WoW!!! What a terrible horrific story. It almost doesnt seem like a reality. I dont have the words, just know that I am brought to tears reading your story. The one thing in life that affects me more than anything else is children faced with the loss of innocense. I worry SO INCREDIBLY much about a child I do not have contact with at the moment. I'm sure you will find the strength you need to not only get through this, but be a pillar of strength for ALL of them to get through this. My kind and positive thoughts are with you. Please keep us all updated.

• pc
    pc

Dear Mario,

I have tried to come up with words to express my deepest sympathy for you and your daughter Marina. The loss of your little girl Talia is something I can in no way comprehend. I do pray now and will hold you and Talia deep in my prayers. I hope you will truly honor Talia by keeping her alive in your everyday life and relecting on all the most memorable times. I hope the memorial for Talia is wonderful and I will be thinking of you and your daughters on Sunday. There are truly no words that I can write to express my deepest sympathy for you.

PC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit