Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

OMG, my heart just sank when i read Mario's post. I am so glad that you contacted someone bebu, hopefully he will find comfort in the strength of others.

Mario, you are so important to so many people. You are thinking of temporary solution. This will get better, i promise. And i never make a promise unless it can be followed through. Please lean on us, we will help you, we will go the distance bro.

Much love to you! Char (monkeyPrincess)

• bebu
    bebu

I had been tearing my hair out trying to find SOME agency/person in the area. I used to man a crisis phone line back in the early '80s, and EVERY kind of network/agency/resource was available to a person who called. We were like the internet for our community.

I found out that the local crisis line in Providence had no lists of resources for callers. I was told it was just for counseling. I searched for support groups, social services, etc, online.... I started to feel like I must be going crazy, because there wasn't a person to connect individually to be found in that city! It should not be this difficult, I thought. ...Last night it hit me that if I went to a "volunteer" center of Providence, I might find just a kind soul to commit to checking on him, taking him to appointments, etc. But reading Mario's post this morning, I knew a simple volunteer could not be enough. But I discovered that there was a website for volunteering in Providence, and a listing of organizations. 34 pages! Trying "advocacy" and "advocate" as keywords --for the first time, I admit! I could not remember this term earlier--I found the Rhode Island Victims Advocacy and Support Center. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!! For me, a real answer to specific prayers. This is what I've been searching for since early January!!!!

I feel a real sense of relief! I wish my brain worked faster!!!

bebu

• codeblue
    codeblue

Excellent job Bebu

• bem
    bem

Perhaps this was the 'right time' for the needed information. (((((Bebu)))) . ((((((Mario))))))

Dorothy

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello Mario

It is good to have back posting with us. I have not got any clever words, but I would only say that you are too good a man to lose, we want you right here with us. Hang on in there, Please!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Mario,

Please hang in there, I have been going through a terrible situation, and even though a new person to the sight, reading your story and seeing you stuggle has been an inspiration. Nothing I go through has ever come close to what you are going through.

Strange when you feel you have no strength Mario, how much strength you have given out to me. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this. NEVER stop fighting. There is always a redeeming factor, and I think you will see your older daughter will and does need you. There will be better times. Please keep going EVEN if you do not see the purpose. My prayers are with you, and right now, you are dang near being my hero.

• sf
    sf

Mario,

I am glad you are meeting with someone and going to get support.

I must simply implore you to take your story to the media YOURSELF. We will help, yet it must come straight from you.

Tell us how we can help make it happen.

Incidently, I hope you are still checking your email.

{{{ warm, tight hugs }}}

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Bebu. You are so wonderful. Words can't express how I am feeling at this moment.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks so much, Bebu, This is exactly what Mario needs. You did an excellent job.

((((Bebu))))

Hubert

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Hubert,

You are also wonderful. Mario is so blessed to have such a loving friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit