Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Mario....it does get better. Time , my freind, is on your side.

~Hill

• kls
    kls

UR, great to hear from you and things are moving along and you sound so much better.

Hang in there

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Mario,

What wonderful surprise to see such a nice post from you!!! It sounds as if you're really getting a handle on things---and enjoying sports too! That is so encouraging too see. I am so happy for you. Taking the bull by the horns takes courage---and you seem to have pulled way down deep and found it. Bravo!

It's difficult to type with eyes full of tears of joy, so I'll just end by saying that I pray for you every night and hope that you will find peace in your heart and the strength to come back and be able to live a full life despite all the devastation you've experienced.

It looks as though you're doing just that!

Love and hugs always,

Annie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((Mario)))))))

So wonderful to hear from you! I'm so tickled to get an update. It sounds like Marina is turning into a lovely young lady.

Andi

• codeblue
    codeblue

Many hugs for you Mario........

• bebu
    bebu

I always look forward to your updates, Mario! I love hearing about how you and Marina are getting along. And she really does sound like a really exceptional young lady.

I'm so glad to know that the judge acted in your behalf over the house. Please, please keep us all updated about the trial and the divorce.

You're always in our thoughts and prayers!

bebu

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Good to hear from you Mario,

Hang in there and take care of your daughter.......she needs you more than you know. I know because I have a loving daughter too.......and daughters love their daddy.

HappyDad

• bebu
    bebu

PS: For all on the board who have been generously assisting Mario, may I give the reminder that this is a NEW month... with NEW bills to pay? ... It is a real blessing to give when you know that it is such a help to someone whose welfare you care about. They make an enormous difference!

bebu

Please send your card$ to:

Mario Balletta
    PO Box 91016
    Johnston RI 02919

• Bryan
    Bryan

Great hearing form you Mario. You really sound much better and I hope you continue to gain controle of your life and happiness.

Take care and thanks for keeping us up to date!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• bem
    bem

((((MJB)))) great to hear from you. Heart Sunset

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit