Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Granny and Grampy

• Special K
    Special K

Hi UT.

I'm still here and everyday I check your posts to see how you and your daughters are doing.

((( Hugs )))

Special K

• kj
    kj

I am so sorry for what you're going through. Ever since I read your story, I haven't been able to get your little girl off my mind. I will keep her in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated. Take care of yourself, too. You are doing your best in a situation that people don't even want to ever think about, just know you are doing your best for your kids.

kj

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

My god, I can't imagine what you're going through emotionally. I'm so sorry to hear of the damaged that has been brought upon you and your daughters. None of this is to be blamed on you, you took action and did what any loving father would have done for his children. When anybody is put in a situation like this, all logic is tossed aside and love becomes the motivation for your actions. You did what you felt necessary to save your daughters' lives.

Tomorrow's a friggen holiday here in Canada, I'll send something ASAP.

• Bryan
    Bryan

UT,

I am so sorry. I hope you have plenty support there for you. As many here, I am a father as well. I know you probably had plenty battles with your ex over your children... then this happens. My heart and thoughts go out to your daughter and you as well.

Bryan

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

((((UR)))),

I'm thinking of you, Talia and her sister all the time.

What you are going through reminds us of what we necessarily forget to live a kind of "normal" everyday life: anything can happen anytime.

But there you are, and there you now have to struggle for life.

Please keep us posted, and take care. We all stick together with you.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

(((Mario and girls))) I am so sorry to hear of this! My heart aches for you and your babies. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers here in MN.

• bem
    bem

my (((((UR & babies)))) thinking of you daily, will get things in the mail soon.

Dorothy

• shera
    shera

So sorry to hear this,you and your daughters are in my thoughts.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(UR & babies)) - you are in my thoughts & prayers. I cannot imagine the pain & suffering you are experiencing right now, as a fellow parent I just can't go there. I pray for strength for you, and for your daughters.

Please PM if there is anything that I can personally do to help with this -

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit