Ex-JW Mother attempts suicide with children and fails! My Family Tragedy

by Utopian Reformist 1242 Replies latest members private

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

To Tres and Lover

Here are some HUGS for you both. Your quick thinking may have saved Mario's life.

I have never experienced the type of love that I am seeing on this board.

wanna

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hubert,

If you could find where his family in Italy lives, I would call and speak to them. I wonder if they really know what is happening to Mario.

wanna

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

If there is anything we can do just let us know, we are in this for the long haul.

• bebu
    bebu

I have been contacted by some people from Compassionate Friends. I am waiting to get some names of members in the Providence area. Then, I can ask them to enquire as jgnat suggested, that a message be given to him that certain people were hoping to be able to meet with him. To make it more personal for him, I will ask them to use my screen name as their reference.

I have called a few hospitals in the area trying to find where he might end up. I have heard from a source that it is likely that Mario is in the Providence Hospital if he didn't have insurance, but I don't think it would be wise for us to bombard them with calls, or else they will be less helpful toward hubert (if Mario really is there, that is). If we can get a positive response for that sometime, then maybe we can send him flowers and cards??

Anyway, a sort of an update.

bebu

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Hubert,

Do you know if a trust fund could be set up at a local bank. I don't know how far you live from Providence but I'm thinking if you are close, perhaps you could do this. We all feel so helpless being so far away.

Mario will have basic needs when he is released. Rent, Car Payments, etc. I sense his feelings of hopelessness has been increased upon losing his job. He mentioned this in an earlier post. Perhaps if we can take some of this pressure off him, he can work on healing emotionally.

I personally will commit $100 to start this fund if you are willing to get it together. Please PM me so we can discuss.

If contributions can be set up to be accepted electronically, perhaps through PayPal, that would be an advantage.

Once this is set up, others can help. No contribution can be too small.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

LOT, I will match that contribution of $100.00

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Let's keep the momentum going. With all of us pitching in, we can give Mario a new start.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I will pitch in.

• Mystery
    Mystery

I will pitch in.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

My Youngest daughter Jessica has been following this tragedy with us since early November. She has pledged $25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit