Public breastfeeding

by simplesally 174 Replies latest members private

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

We have to realise that it will be harder to get them there as it only means that they can get over the "staring of a baby sucking tits" ... LOL ... talking about perversion without perversion (WEIRD)

ABA : meeting

" Hello guy's my name is X "
    " I want to be a baby " (jealous or what ? NO please I can't believe it !)
    (note that as a "baby" you will have to wait to have sex again or even think about it !)

Now I wonder how you feel when you see a tooth ? ... (in a woman's mounth) ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome CnoPants !!! but I'm not that happy with your story ... YOU SUCKED OUT YOUR MOTHER OR WHAT ???

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL ... CapNoPants ... Not my intention anyway (how could I by the way)

But still I don't buy your story or that would mean that you really sucked out your mother as a lazy kid

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL ...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

You mean 15 months right and not years.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

It feels better

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I was not supposed to be on here this morning geeeez !!!

So now you are talking CnoPants ( )
    Why should we care more about adults than babies because of stupid reasons ?

• shamus
    shamus

I can't believe that there's a 7 page thread about public breastfeeding in this day and age. Quite honestly, I wouldn't even look once. I don't know a soul that would find it at all offensive (in real life). Sure, there's some ignorant jackasses in the world, but who counts them? there like 1 in 1000.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Sure, there's some ignorant jackasses in the world, but who counts them? there like 1 in 1000.

Really? What world are you living in. There are obviously many who can't grow their arms of maturity long enough to get them around the acceptance of public breast feeding . . . in this day and age and in real life.

There was also recently a much larger thread on word association . . . in this day and age and in real life.

Start a topic on anything and you can bet somebody somewhere will get their intelligence insulted since they are fully self-contained with constant enlightenment, emotional maturity, knowledge and tolerance.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I've learned my lesson, sorry if my use of terminology was offensive. I most certainly tried to clarify that I most certainty do not feel that nursing is a perverted or indecent thing. I have also attempted to offer some perspective about the experience in purely biological terms but have left some with an entirely wrong impression about me and the medical profession. Next time there is an ostensibly objective discussion about very private matters I will try to exercise my better judgement and avoid the whole thing. Again sorry to all who have been outraged by my comments, I can only attempt to assure them that this is the result of misunderstanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit