23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Catchthis, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. If she gets more men than women on the jury they will go easy on her.

• jwbot
    jwbot

sounds about right, catchthis.

Why is sex to men a "conquest"?!?! Seems like thats all what the men are saying in this board...I would NEVER want to have sex with men that think that. And if I did...it would be with handcuffs and BOY would he be sorry he ever thought that he might be conquesting ME! Hah!

Sex is supposed to be fun, enjoyable, not a WAR, not a country needed to be taken over, raped, whatever. Sex in a relationship that is not equal does not sound like a good time.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

JWbot? Have something against men?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think you made a great point above, Catchthis - only those of us who once - however long ago - were 14 year old boys can understand that this may have been far less than a terrible ordeal for him to endure.

He wasn't forced. There's no indication that the teacher submitted him to any sort of humiliation, bondage or S&M that might have had a negative effect on his young male mind.

She siad, " Want some of this?"

and he said, "well, uh.... OK." While thinking that this must be what heaven is like.

The only male jury that would offer her severe punishment would be composed of celibate woman-hating geriatrics: the WTS governing body, for example.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I have a great man :)

We have tons of fun. Our relationships is very equal. And depending on the mood...in bed one of us will be dominated and that power shifts wildly. Its a very healthy sexual relationship. If I had ever felt that he thinks that in reality, I am a "conquest", that would make me really sad. Sex is important to both of us and our feelings matter to each other. It makes me really sad that some men feel otherwise...

• jwbot
    jwbot

Also...it sounds more like the TEACHER conquested the BOY rather than the other way around. How could one feel otherwise? Would that change your opinion on the situation? (Directed towards the men in the forum).

• catchthis
    catchthis

Screw it, blame sex on God. Why did Jehover cause young girls to be able to procreate at an age younger than 14? Why did Jehover cause young boys(younger than 14) to have erections and seminal emissions? If it were up to God, not Society, what is his youngest age for having sex and procreating? If Jehover wanted womankind to not have sex and get pregnant before they were ready, then why did he not make a woman ovulate until a later age?

So either Jehover messed up bigtime by letting humans develop too quickly, or our Society is jacked up because the lawmakers didn't follow God's recommended biological timeframe for humans.

But really, this argument can swing both ways and can be defended just as easily by flipping it around to the other shoe.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If a 14 year old boy nails a 23 year old woman, the boy is the winner.

This is the truth according to Testosterone.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

If she was my teacher I would have done her

Not saying its right or anything, but what teenager doesnt want to have sex with a hottie??

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

catchthis,

Here I was getting all my ducks in a row to nail our butt, and then I came to this:

But really, this argument can swing both ways and can be defended just as easily by flipping it around to the other shoe.

Now all I have is a case of argumentum interuptus.

LABD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit