23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Fleur
    Fleur
    Any adult that takes advantage of a child, be they male or female, does not deserve to see the light of another day on this earth!

Will you be manning the guillotine?

hey, if he doesn't want to, I WILL!

with that, i will click off this thread before my BP goes any higher.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    When your child was 14 do you think it would be OK if he became a father and had all those responsibilities?

No ... but I'm not him (why do you want to see the worse) Education is all that matter

Or would you prefer he waited? Or be responsible enough to use protection? What is it was with a teacher? Or a coach? Or a priest?

Yes ... but I'm not him (and everything can happen Then or Later) Tony never went crazy over sex stuff cause I never give a shit to it (it depends on the why ?) ... He had at 16 I guess and I don't give a damn (cause I know he knows what he have to know) I have nothing to be interested in what he is doing sexualy - unless he ask me about it (councils or help) ... and he does, I just answer and he knows that if he messed up he will have to assume ... (that is only what you have to say ... to make them feel responsible) I'm not saying it is perfectly right ...

What kinds of things did you have to give up? Dreams? Hopes for the future? School? A career? You have to admit it could not have been easy.

I know a lot of people who gave up a lot for shit, and who had to give up a lots of things for many reasons ... I just have a different experience in life. It is only those who wanted to make me feel different (because I was younger) that really made the difference and the bad side of my motherhoow (that is what I'm talking about here - it is not because you see it that way, that it is that way)

And about the dreams : I'm 37 and free of children !

And it would have been much easier if you had been older.

Not sure (without the adults bothering me as younger I guess no différence) ... : and "easy" is not my friend and I'm ok with it ...

And when you gave your consent at 14 yrs old did you understand and acccept the risks of pregnancy and STDs? At 14 were you responsible enough to use protection? Of pregnancy yes, in STD's (no) cause as a 14 we had to go a few time on visitation to the cop office before anything (means what it means).

Well before we get there we got a few appointement with cops (cause I was 13 when I asked - it took 4 months) So Yes I knew and no I didn't take any unwanted risks. So it was not about just following my hormones (And my mom knew way before IT happen)

Having sex with a teacher who should be following a Code of Ethics is a whole different matter.

I guess I already agree with that on this thread a long time ago

Undercover She is a teacher and should have followed a code of ethics.

Yeah I agree with that : this is the right argument which stand in any case !!! ANY ... and FULLY ! against HER ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    I'm so glad you are the exception and that you and your son are doing well. I wish more young people were so lucky (((fbf)))

I'm not the exception (that is what I want to say) Again every story are different

The question answered to :

did he forced me or not to have sex with me ... HE DIDN'T
    Have I been traumatized
    by having sex with him the first time ... NO

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

When I was studying to be a teacher (I've since changed my major), I did an observation in a high school classroom for a semester. I was propositioned by a couple of hormonally charged ninth graders, and set them straight immediately. This is actually quite common, and happens to both male and female teachers.It is so common, my intro to teaching instructor felt the need to continually remind us to be careful when dealing with students to always be clear to delineate the boundaries between teacher and student.The university that had the teaching program I was to enroll in also was very clear about this.This is a professional boundary that is NEVER to be crossed, by men or women.It doesn't matter how "willing" the child is-they are still children, and as a professional who has been entrusted to guide them, it is a teacher's job to uphold the profession's standard.

Fortunately, most teachers don't let their gonads do the thinking.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Fleur

Whether you do or do not have rape fantasies yourself is immaterial. You're not 'bad' for not having them, just as the many women who do have them are not 'bad'. The operative word is FANTASY. Studies show it's not an unusual thing.

A normal woman who gets turned on by such ideas does not want in real life that to happen.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/fantasy.html

While fantasy may enhance actual sexual practices, it should not be assumed that a fantasized behavior represents an unconscious desire. Thus, some women fantasize about being overpowered or even raped by a man, but this does not mean they actually want to be raped.

Similarly, some men fantasize about multiple sexual partners, but would find it emotionally difficult to maintain several simultaneous relationships.

In recent years, there has been a greater openess about fantasy and a greater recognition of how common this behavior is for both men and women

nevermind. i'm not here to debate with anyone. i am just stating my opinion,

Which part of "discussion board" don't you understand? Thanks for being so open minded. If you don't like being disagreed with start a blog and don't allow people to respond to your entries.

I also think people need a little perspective. This woman abused her postion of trust. She used advantage of her position. She did not use force or extreme measures. It is unlikely the bot will be permenantly deranged or distrubed. She deserves punishment - one part of which should be never working with children again - but to put this woman on the same level as a sex offender who stalks, attacks and forces is just ludicrous.

• wednesday
    wednesday

news update, apparently this teacher was posing on a website, not sure if totally nude, but what i saw on TV was very suggestive.

Abbandon, I think i may disagree on whether she was stalking the boys. It does seem she was the agressor and in a perfect evniroment for her- hormone overdrive 14 yr old boys and apparently she is somewhat of a Nympho.

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://www.thomasgalvin.blogspot.com/

here is a web page with some updates on it. apparently she posed on a website called "makes and modes" anyway for those who want to look at it, here is the link.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

wodinsdag...

I object to people asking for the same punishment for a person who abused the trust placed in them as a teacher by having sex with a person who, although willing, was not of the age where law holds them capable of informed consent as for a person who abducts and rapes a minor with violence, totally against the minors will.

Both deserve punishment, but it's clear which is the worst crime.

• Badger
    Badger

That's why those right out of college have a tougher time landing a HS/MS job. A single 23 y.o. and a 17 y.o. student...trouble brewing on several fronts.

As a teacher, although there are times at my school I wish I was 16 again, once I get to the parking lot, the libido shuts off, and any time I have to talk to a student in confidence, it keep it out of earshot but within eyesight of others (door open, in the hall, etc.). I have had a couple of students make joking passes at me (at least I HOPE they were joking), but I deflect it with something like, "good, tell your aunt about me, then."

Although as a student, there were a couple of teachers I lusted after...but I know for a fact I'd be immune from a pass from a student. Lucky me.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I didn't have such luck...my 23 year old sexy teacher to have sex with me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit