23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

She will get a much gentler ride in the press then if it were a man who had done this to the boy, or if it were a man who had done it to a girl of the same age, but I am glad that they are handling this seriously.

(although, if I had been the 14 year old boy, I would have happily banged that broad all the way through high school. sorry)

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

Lafave told the boy that she was "turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed."

all we need now is everyone to be turned on by illegal things..
    "why did you steal the car?"
    "i was feeling horny.."

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

My final exit,point of "know" return:Rockland Massachusetts Kingdum Hell was BIG on the "toy boys"

A 36 year old Grandmother,("Tammy Faye Baker look-a-like only uglier) was sexually harassing my 16 year old Brother Rodney.

When I went to the Elders they said:"That's the way she is,she likes to act like a teenager."

Note:NOTHING I post is made up.

Postcard - 2001

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Here in FL the news are painting it as if the boy was abused. Believe me, that boys was just one happy kid doing that experienced lady; no doubt she taught him a thing or to about love, lust and passion.

It gets to be a very sticky situation when you get young men/women as teachers of these hormone-crazed teenagers.

DY

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I didn't read the story ... But in seeing the girl's pic ... (unless she's insane and did weird stuff) I don't think the guy will have any regrets (it's a kind of fanasy for a boy of this age : having sex with your teacher ...)

I've had sex and had a baby (wanted and welcome) at 14 ... I'm still alive ... and not totally insane (I hope )

An almost 40 woman maried a 15 years old guy (they met the year before) here not that long ago (god we heard about it ! ... so what ? all the familly is happy anyway ! the guy have been presented by one of her son as a friend at first, just imagine ... you'd never think it could work, but it did)

My mother at 45 maried a 22 year old guy ... (she fuked up our lives : but in leaving us alone, not his life in being with him !!!)

I don't know what to think about that for real ! (every story is different)

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

This is one thing that really iritates me about certain conservative pundits, and males in general; they will joke and laugh about this, "Oh boys will be boys", or "This is every teen boys' fantasy." As if molestation of a boy by a woman is something to be winked at. I believe that because of this attitude among men, that female molestors are "under the radar" so to speak.

I think this is a pretty disgusting thing.

LABD

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

LABD,

If I were to guess, It think that is because we see realize that there are emotional differences between boys and girls and we see it in two ways. One is the moral/legal way, and it is correct, because this woman abused her position and was in an unequal sexual relationship, which is why it is called statutory rape. Also we can't forget how hurt the newlywed husband of this creepy woman must feel.

But at the same time, we realize that for an heterosexual adolescent boy, he will almost certainly view any sexual contact with a female teacher as a conquest, or great achievement. And as conquests go, this was the freakin Roman Empire of Sex for the kid. Sadly, it may also tarnish his view of women as life goes on.

• jwbot
    jwbot

eew that is just weird.

Even when I was a teenager, I thought it was weird to date guys 2 years younger because even 1 year difference is a LOT maturity-wise. Now I am 22, I would date no younger than 18 and the gap gets a little wider as we age...but to be with someone that young...its gross and wrong no matter if its a girl or guy.

It is just wrong.

And someone mentioned they will have a less hard time with the press because they are a woman...that is not true. I remember the other teacher that this happened to, it was all in the news and there was a Law and Order about it that made her look like the sicko she was.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LABD : I think this is a pretty disgusting thing.

What ?

having a fanasy sex affaire (Well I don't care)
    Molestation (Well I agree)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I really believe that I would have had a much healthier time in life if something like this had happened to me as a 14 year old. I'll admit I could be wrong, there is no way to really know, but I do have good reasons for thinking this way. So, I'm of mixed emotions when I hear of this case. The laws are in place to protect, and I do see them as necessary. If nothing else, she should go to jail for stupidity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit