23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

For what it's worth I didn't notice that i had 'groupies' of all ages and both sexes until my 18-22 year age bracket.

I never indulged in any of it because I was so sick and withdrawn from severe ulcerative colitis.

That was then,and it's all over now and was very fleeting.(47 now 2004)

Danny's message to young folks:ENJOY YOUR YOUTH CAUSE IT AIN'T GONNA LAST!

• wednesday
    wednesday

LA u may have offended French, but u are not wrong. I have been in therapy for years and worked in psych area, and women do have rape fantasy. Not of rape that involves being actually brutalized rape, but of being forced to have sex. so perhaps forced sex is a better way to put it. Therapists say it a way of not assuming the blame for sex-somone forced u. Also, it makes some women aroused.

as far as the 14 yr old boy, that woman was wrong to do that. he is a child and she used him. She is his teacher, and clearly wrong. If that had been my son, i'd have beat her arse for touching my son. men have feelings too, and can be just as traumatized as a girl. Ok the boy may have been fantasing about her, but just like the forced sex fantasy-it is just fantasy, and not menat to be actually done. I hope they throw the book at her, can we not even send our children to school without a pervert molesting them?

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg
    "I think of all the education that I missed

But then my homework was never quite like this"

-David Lee Roth

Only one teacher looked good, and none of them looked like that.

LABD

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wonder how much of this is because of the reactions of christian parents who are outraged and shamed that their 14 yr olds could be sexual. I wonder what the boys felt before the parents went to work on them.

S just wanting more info before making a judgement

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

From the police report on the smoking gun it seemed consensual.

NOW, don't be coming down hard on me because I point this out, it is merely what it appears to be. It doesn't make it right. But being a 14 year old boy once, I can't say that such an experience would have been unwelcome.

• amac
    amac

I'd be willing to bet a grand that those boys are NOT traumatized.

Molesting? Maybe in the sense that it is improper...but I seriously doubt because it was unwanted. I agree with Six, jail her for stupidity, but the outcry for blood is way overboard.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I'm even wondering if it even happend. We'll see. It could be trumped up charges because the boys are mad at her for her grade.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think when they say "molested" they mean it "like bees".

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Well truth, supposedly the boy described intimate features of her body, including "landing strip"

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I seem like the only boy on earth that would be traumatized by that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit