23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wednesday
    wednesday

I am shocked at some of the attitudes . I do not want my 14 yr old son having a sexual experience with a teacher, or anyone, and that makes me a a conservative right wing christian who is too uptight? Please let us think about this. Sure the 14 yr old boys have hormones in overdrive. and probably the teacher was in his fantasy and he masturbates. sounds normal so far. But to carry a fantasy out to real life, with a young man, who is not old enough to make sexual decisions, well that is not ok. We are quick to protect our young girls, and speaking as a mother of 2 sons, i would have beat her arse if she had done that to my son. One of my sons got involved at 13 with a girl his age, and he regrets it to this day. he felt cheap and used. They both did. This is what happens when children have sex before they are ready, ;and especially when an adult takes advantage of the boys raging hormones .

We have come so far to protect young girls, can we not do the same for our boys? Sex with a minor is a crime-period. It does not matter if he wanted it or whatever. none of this makes it right.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...

• RandomTask
    RandomTask
    Still illegal however.

I definitely agree. And wrong. But still as to whether any actual "damage" was done to the boy in this case. Maybe kind of a gray area.

• jwbot
    jwbot

young people have sex with each other are MADE to feel guilty. It is completely normal. If sex educaiton included BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS (like in sweden, for example) and actually taught everything...sexual relationships between teenagers would be more rewarding and healthy to them. They need to be taught to make good choices, not have choices be made for them, and "protecting" them from the world...that doesnt help...being a JW has made me see that!

Rake me over the coals, if you want.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I have a problem with the notion that a majority of today's teens feel all that guilty for having sexual relations with each other. Maybe if they were raised in a highly religious guilt-based family then yeah. I have also noticed that this seems to effect girls more than it may boys.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Also speaking as a once fourteen year old boy, I probably would have been scared shitless if my teacher who looked like that wanted me to help fulfill her, umm, needs. But, and that is a huge ass but, I would have most likely jumped at the chance to 'score' with my teacher. Growing up as a young witness, you are repressed sexually to a point where you want to get it in some way or form.

I think for most men today, even younger kids like his age, it is viewed as a conquest equal to becoming A MAN. I bet if someone ran a poll asking men if they wished this could have happened to them when they were younger, the YES column would far outweigh the NO column. You can take that to the bank.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I doubt I'd feel guilty... Just unfulfilling.

And it's all about how we live these days. Sex is so over-rated that's why kids have sex and it's all this emotional stuff with it. Most of history kids were marrying and girls were having babies at 14, the norm. All about the country's perspective and that makes the kids do what they do.

Not saying I agree with all of the past and stuff just sayin, it's all perspective.

jwbot is right teenagers can have a relationship even more fullfilling than most married couples. Don't expect it too much in our American modern society though since kids are babied a lot over here.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Kids have conflicting messages.

Sex is evil if you are under 18.

Sex is AWESOME once you reach 18.

I don't blame kids for being confused about it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm with you, Big Tex.

As for the woman's mental state, OF COURSE she's got some kind of mental problem. But if the boys in Tampa Florida listen to Tom Leykis, they know that one axiom is that psycho-b!tches are g.i. b.

Am I the only person on here who knows who Tom Leykis is and what "Leykis 101" is all about?

• catchthis
    catchthis

When the jury selection takes place, I'll bet that the prosecution will want an all-woman jury. And the defense will want an all-man jury. I just happened to notice this from the posts here made by the women compared to the men. Am I right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit