23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html

that is a link to the smoking gun. the entire story is there.I read the arrest report. She and her attty. are saying nothing at this point.

Good to see they are taking it seriously. Years ago they would have just said the 14 yr old boy "got lucky" or some such nonsense. now they see it for what it is-a crime.

• wednesday
    wednesday

btt

• blondie
  • new light
    new light

I "got lucky" when I was 15 with a 30-year old JW woman. They disfellowshipped me.

• wednesday
    wednesday

New light,

they should not be allowed to do that, u were clearly underage. I am sorry that happened to u.

weds

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

OK my conservative cap is square on my head for this one.

Wrong,wrong,criminaly wrong. It just proves that people don't learn from the actions of others. Was there not enough coverage of the Letourneau case??

I know I got sick of seeing her child molesting mug on the tv!

Having sexual feelings for children is perverse! Acting on those urges is despicable!

Maybe if we all switched our view of sex from a sensualy pleasurable activity to an emotionaly bonding force between two people who love each other exclusively, (maried would be best...hey quit throwing stuff!) then folks wouldn't be bopping just to get their rocks off.

Punishment..............==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Yep, wrong wrong wrong...the mental disconnect between this and other issues is pretty amazing though...I won't get into it now.

• Swan
    Swan

SICK! SICK! SICK!

It is so wrong! I am glad to see this issue getting taken more seriously by the media and authorities. This isn't a boy who got lucky. He's only lucky if he isn't screwed up emotionally and in counseling for the rest of his life.

Tammy

• simplesally
    simplesally

alt

This seems totally amazing to me how a 23 year old newlywed would do something like this. She is a college graduate and beautiful on the outside............obviously sick on the inside.

I hope the boy realizes that he was victimized and did not 'score' with the hottie teacher!!!

• shera
    shera

Yuck....

I "got lucky" when I was 15 with a 30-year old JW woman. They disfellowshipped me.

Sorry to hear,and yes,that was just wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit