23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I was 17 when i hooked up with my 22 year old first year teacher, is that as bad? I considered myself luck.

• Mary
    Mary

OK, what I want to know is: is a 14-year old boy who has sex with his 23 year old teacher "devastated" by such a thing? From what I've heard of this case so far, she didn't force him. While I think it's absolutely disgusting that any adult woman would want to have sex with a 14 year old boy, does the 14 year old boy react the same as a 14 year old girl who had sex with her teacher?? I'm just curious as to how boys and girls react differently in a case like this. I don't think that every 14 year old boy would view himself as a victim, nor do I think that every 14 year old girl who slept with an older guy view herself as a victim.

'Member Elvis? He was 24 when he started dating Priscilla when she was 14. If memory serves, she never complained too much about it. Although they apparently never went 'all the way' when she was this young, if it happened today, Elvis would probably have his butt slung in prison rather that it being hailed as a great love story, just for fooling around with her.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

What ?

having a fanasy sex affaire (Well I don't care)

I can only think of one teacher that I had that fantasy about. But it was just that a fantasy. I think that many teenagers have had those kinds of fantasies (older/younger). Isn't kind of like the "rape fantasy" that some women have? Pleae don't flame me. This is just food for thought.

Molestation (Well I agree)

We agree on this whole heartedly.

LABD

• jwbot
    jwbot

When I was 17 I dated a 22 year old.

But if he was a teacher I feel that is different (position of power) and a 22 and a 14 year old is even worse.

Boys are BOYS at that age.

• bigboi
    bigboi
    although, if I had been the 14 year old boy, I would have happily banged that broad all the way through high school. sorry)

My feelings exactly. I guess one of his friends got jealous or something, cause you know he told em.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Isn't kind of like the "rape fantasy" that some women have? Pleae don't flame me. This is just food for thought.

No woman don't have RAPE FANTASY ... they have SEX FANTASY ... which is not the same (if they do dream about something like that, they already have someone in their head and it is like soft games - kind of "intimate duel" ... not molestation or worse where you have no choice - cause it can end up when you want) that is what you have to understand ... their are no rape dreams ... but only rape nightmares for the victimes or those who are in danger of being raped !

sorry I can't change the color of the font.

About a 14 being a 14 : sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not ...

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i remember when i was 14 and i was in california on holiday. i was approached by a woman who was probably in her late 20's, and she asked me if i wanted to sleep with her. i didnt know what to say. i wasnt worried about what she would do to me, i was more worried about what i would have had to do, i hadnt a clue at that time. so i just told her my age, and she was really shocked and very appologetic. thinking back, i cant honestly say that if i had been experienced enough to have sex with this woman, that i would have been traumatised by the event, im sure i would have enjoyed it.

lots of women thought i was older than i looked even at that young age, so there's one factor which may influence a woman to do this. another factor is that teachers can develop a close relationship with their pupils, especially if the pupil is really keen on the teacher. not that i'm condoning which she did.

i think the saddest part is that, her hubby has suffered because of it.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    although, if I had been the 14 year old boy, I would have happily banged that broad all the way through high school. sorry)

A 14 year old boy is still that a BOY. If someone had molested (because that is what it is no matter what SPIN you try to put on it) I would have kicked her ass all over her school yard.

It may be a fantasy....there is no harm in fantasy but when someone steps over the line of morality...they are no different then a man having sex with a 14 year old girl SICK TWISTED AND NEEDING TO BE LOCKED UP

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

"I think of all the education that I missed

But then my homework was never quite like this"

-David Lee Roth

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

French, I understand what you were saying. I used the wrong term for this particular "fantasy." If I offended you, I appologize. That was not my intention.

LABD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit