23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    wonder how much of this is because of the reactions of christian parents who are outraged and shamed that their 14 yr olds could be sexual. I wonder what the boys felt before the parents went to work on them.

Has nothing to do with being a Christian parent. I raised a son.....at 14 what they think they want and what is a good thing for them is two different things. Also, again the adult has the upper hand with their age and maturity. Funny, if it was a man with a girl you all would be screaming "creep".

What about the boys choice whether to have a sexual experience with someon he cares for deeply.....HUH???? To me she took his choice away and was in a position of authority of him, that she abused.

This discussion is why more isn't done about molestation in our world. Because there are those that think a child of 7 enjoys it and is asking for it.....that assumption is as ludicrious as those saying that she did no harm no foul to this CHILD.

*kicks Sixy in the ass* Sixy CORNISH GAME HEN FOR YOU BUDDY.....Boneless though

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I seem like the only boy on earth that would be traumatized by that...

No you aren't. I would have been as well.

Chris

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have a feeling that somewhere, some 14 year old boys are high fiving each other and saying, "Yeah dude, I was a victim TOO! Schwing!! "

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I really reccomend that you read the police report before jumping to conclusions on whether this was coerced or whether she used a position of power.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Ya that is pretty creepy though... I mean she's good looking why would she be that weird as to have sex with a 14 year old. No matter how old he looks, he's a kid. She's hot she could get near anybody.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Don't get me wrong OS, I seriously believe this woman is f'ed up in the head.

• jwbot
    jwbot

This is not just a boy having sex at 14. The woman was in a position of power and it makes it highly innapropriate.

Kids 14, 15, 16...have sex with each other. And if it is consesual, with each other...that is normal. I had sex when I was 15 years old with my boyfriend who was 15 years old after we had been together a while. We were experimenting, we were learning and we were growing. That is normal and healthy as long as you are safe.

For me to be in a relationship when I was that age with a grown up adult is wrong. It may be "consensual" in the sense that you think it is. But think about it. I may not have been ready for sex and here I am dating a guy who has had sex for many years with several people, probably...at a greater stage in life than me with more experiences. You get so much experience in college... Do you think that a 14/15 year old would not feel intimidated? Or obligated to fullfill some sexual fantasis are might be way above my head at that age? Just HAVING SEX would be like "woah". Now that I am 22 years old...I have exerienced more and EXPECT more from sexual relationships...sex with other women, S&M, really satisfying sex, oral sex...etc. As a 22 year old...I EXPECT sex to be satisfying and will get what I want. Would a person who is 22/23 having sex with a 14/15 year old be taking things way slow? not demanding (in the sexual sense)?

The boy might THINK it was great fun...but he missed out on GROWING and LEARNING with a girl his age at a pace they BOTH can go at...experimenting...feeling awkward but getting over it. Not being INTIMIDATED by someone so much older...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I really reccomend that you read the police report before jumping to conclusions on whether this was coerced or whether she used a position of power

My understanding is that the relationship was consensual in that she did not coerce or intimidate to initiate sex. Still illegal however.

I'm probably in the minority. The boy probably gave all his buddies high five and will probably have no residual psychological effects.

• jwbot
    jwbot

It does not matter how "good" she looks. Its like the people that say "Kobe would not have raped because he is so good looking he can get who ever he wants, and his wife is so good looking". Now looks do not matter in cases of rape or molestation. A person will rape and molest out of POWER. Because they have a POWER over a woman they rape, or a teenager or child they molest...

This woman had mental issues and she needs help. Perhaps she is self destructive? Felt the pressure of marriage? The teenager saw someone who cared about him and would have sex with him...she maybe saw the same in him...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit