23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TD
    TD

Again, this isn't a question of OK versus not OK. It's definitely not OK

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    The boy had sex with her repeated amounts of times and it seems to have been obviously consensual.

Amac: YOUR missing the point IT CAN'T BE CONSENSUAL BY LAW. A Minor is NOT LEGALLY ABLE TO CONSENT PERIOD...Thank GOD that the courts see the damage this can do. In Mary Kay L case she saddle the poor boy with children do you think he had a choice ?????? Also, you don't know what she said or did to encourage those encounters. As I said would she be doing it if he was 7 ????? I think a women that doesnt know the boundaries wouldn't know when to stop .....

God...your acting as if all boys would jump at the chance. I ask what about choice...my son was just as sexual as any boy but Thunder explained to him that is why Dog made masturbation....now he has chosen to wait until he and his girlfriend are married or at least until he is out of the Marine Corp. This is choice that comes with maturity...something this boy didn't have because an adult abused her power.

What is sick in all of this is yes a14 year old boy may fantasize about being with his teacher. HIS adult TEACHER however should not be preying on a child......Fantasizing about a child Children should be able to have role models/teachers that aren't trying to hop into bed with them....

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

It is definetly NOT ok for an person to take advantage of their power for sexual gratification.

Unless, your....well I better let that dog lay.

LABD

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

jwbot,

If you want to bang you math teacher go for it. It want to fall in love or have a relationship...well thats unhealthy. So Screw away. Im tired of being so PC on this board.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

JWBOT...Wait till get in your late 30's WHOOOOOT WHOOOOT Course I think I have always been horny since I met Thunder LOL

• qwerty
    qwerty

Edited....... Beer talkin!!!!!!!!!!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Crazy: So having a loving relationship is unhealthy but just having sex is more healthy?

Ok....

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I am proof that not all boys will jump out at this. But these negative views that seem sexist are all a buildup of our American (or pretty much world) image of how sex is. It sucks yes... but alot more people than just the people on this board feels this way.

I think I maybe a girl really because I always agree with women most of the time... That's prolly why I'm feeling sick when reading some of the posts lol...

• qwerty
    qwerty

SheilaM

Yep agree.

• amac
    amac

Valis, I think legally, the age should of consent should be left at 18, but in reality, once a boy goes through puberty his sexual desires start peaking right away. So I can't imagine fulfilling those desires as being too traumatic, unless it is against their will.

Sheila -

YOUR missing the point IT CAN'T BE CONSENSUAL BY LAW. A Minor is NOT LEGALLY ABLE TO CONSENT PERIOD...Thank GOD that the courts see the damage this can do.

Maybe we are missing each other's points, although I think I understand yours. I know it can't be consensual by law since the law doesn't allow the minor to consent. But IN REAL LIFE, he can agree/consent/whatever to sex. In fact in REAL LIFE, I imagine many 14 yr old boys would not only consent to it, but also pursue it.

In Mary Kay L case she saddle the poor boy with children do you think he had a choice ?????? Also, you don't know what she said or did to encourage those encounters. As I said would she be doing it if he was 7 ????? I think a women that doesnt know the boundaries wouldn't know when to stop .....

God...your acting as if all boys would jump at the chance. I ask what about choice

You are inferring by this that this 14 year old did not have a choice and that the teacher took away that choice. I see no proof of this in the statements of the case. In fact, from the details given, once again, it seems as though the boy had no problem going along with it. Your condemning her for something you have no proof or even suggestion that she did. She slept with a minor, charge her for that and punish her. But it doesn't compare to child abuse unless you can prove that she forced this on him or coerced him against his will.

Children should be able to have role models/teachers that aren't trying to hop into bed with them....

I totally agree....as a 14 yr old boy I might have disagreed though :>)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit