23 yr old female teacher arrested for sex with 14 yr. old boys

by wednesday 189 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker
    And just for the record, I have several friends in their early to mid twenties who are teachers, and those girls are the wildest girls I've ever known.

And when do I get to meet these lovely ladies????

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I totally dislike dudes almost all the time... always have a sexist attitude in a way.

• jwbot
    jwbot

So lets change the law so older women can take advantage of young teenage boys. Because older women would NEVER take advantage because they are women. and young teenage boys would NEVER be a victim simply because they are boys. *whatever*

So if its an older man and a young teenage boy...thats ok, right? Because teenage boy hormones!

• TD
    TD

Hi jwbot,

Since when do teenage boys make better desicions than teenage girls?

They absolutely don't. Teenage boys are lunkheads through and through. The fact that few males wouldn't jump at the chance to have sex with an attractive teacher should be proof enough of that in and of itself. This isn't a stereotype either. A male is at the very peak of his sexual desire between the ages of 14-16.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I was a teenage girl...I would have jumped at the chance to have sex with my male math teacher who was VERY attractive. Does that make it OK?

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg
    So if its an older man and a young teenage boy...thats ok, right? Because teenage boy hormones!

Of course it's right, they have special constitutional rights.

LABD, of the tongue firmly implanted in cheek, class

• jwbot
    jwbot

me thinks many of you do not know teenage girls...I am 22 I remember VERY WELL how I was. I was WAY hornier than I am now...by far...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I was WAY hornier than I am now...by far...

Yeah, why is that? I guess maybe because the mystery of sex is gone or something?

• jwbot
    jwbot

LABD: I like your comments :)

• jwbot
    jwbot

Chevy: Naw, not really...because I like to experiment a lot keeping that "mystery" but my body...being on birth control took a lot of that away.

I had sex when I was 15...and so the "mystery" was gone then...but I was still wanting sex up until 18, 19... So I would probably hi-five all my friends if I banged the cute math teacher...trust me, us ladies DO talk about sex like the boys with our friends.

So does that make it OK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit